SL 400 parts

Diaoulig

Visit site
Hi
I am currently refitting an old Fisher 25 and I would like to keep the original toilet: SL400 toilet. My problem is that the inlet chamber is broken. We can find many parts on the net but apparently not the inlet chamber (part n°12 in the attached figure). Does anyone has one to sell (or an old toilet that I can buy for that part) ??
Thank you for your help.
regards
nicolas

Attachments

• SL400.jpg
    SL400.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 18

bristoljim

Visit site
Hi
I am currently refitting an old Fisher 25 and I would like to keep the original toilet: SL400 toilet. My problem is that the inlet chamber is broken. We can find many parts on the net but apparently not the inlet chamber (part n°12 in the attached figure). Does anyone has one to sell (or an old toilet that I can buy for that part) ??
Thank you for your help.
regards
nicolas
I have some bits but not that part but a friend has one which is more or less complete buried in his shed.If you PM me your details we can open negotiations.
Jim

bristoljim

Visit site
Hi
Thank you for your help.
regards
nicolas
Having dug deeper into my box of bits I have found that assembly which looks ok
Jim

Diaoulig

Visit site
If you could PM me your contact details ( email) we will have direct communication
cheers jim
)
Hi Jim
Sorry but it seems that I don't have permission to send PM. May be because I am a new user of the forum (or may be because I am french...?). I will try to send an email to the administrator to sort out that issu.
cheers
nicolas