Sitting on the dock of the Bay....

vas

Visit site
... and I thought 0.6m was massive :)

Bruce how does it rest on the sand, just like that and on its side, or you have some sort of legs to keep more or less level?

V.

BruceK

Visit site
C4 a bit too coarse and one set needs rehubbing the internal anode has gone. (Stainlees steel hubs have internal anodes, at least the originals did. The other set is newer and doesnt but the ring anode lasts 5 months then )

vas

Visit site
nice,

if I didn't have stabs and had a 4-5m tide range, I'd get my boat coppercoated and not bother to lift it again, anodes, scraping or whatever can be done nicely like that...

Bouba

Visit site
We are in a funny situation here. I was going to take my boat out for a clean and anodes, but it was such a lovely week that we spent it on the water instead. Meanwhile a new French lockdown was announced. So all the yards closed, but my boat is still in the water so i can still use it. Meanwhile many others still have their boats stuck on the hard. Ordinarily, no problem, but for this month long lockdown you can only drive within a 10 km radius of your home. But, this is the kicker, you are allowed unlimited distance on a boat! (as long as it’s in the water)