SIBS Beer

airborne1

Visit site
Hi all, Would anyone fancy setting a time and bar to allow others, such as myself, interested in doing a JC to meet up at the SIBS. Totally informal just like the JC itself.
Hopefully my boat will be in the water and I will have sailed down towards Soton so will definitely be going to it.

jesterchallenger

Visit site
Only time I could make would be the first Sunday (16th) - I always avoid the last weekend as it's too busy and the traffic home is awful. Same applies to the Excel boat show next January. Be good to meet a few of the other Challengers before the start although I plan to be in Plymouth a few days in advance, so if all else fails, it'll have to be then.

Jake

N/A
www.jkcartoons.co.uk
Hi Alan

I'll be there, and it would be good to meet you - and any other Jesters - at some stage. Always enjoy your posts on the forum. The magazine stands have been redesigned for this years Southampton Boat Show, so PBO will be merged in a large stand with all the other titles, much as it was in London (ExCel) last year. I'm not sure how many days I'll be there this year ( the joys of deadlines) but do please drop me an email and we'll go and find a beer from those steely eyed Guinness people.

Incidentally, I'm having some PM troubles. I can receive them, but my replies seem to go astray. My work email is: jake_kavanagh@ipcmedia.com.

See you there!