Short section Selden Boom B171

Nudge

Visit site
Hi, Looking for a short section c. 300mm of Selden Boom for an experiment...
Ideally B171 section which is 170mm deep x 90mm wide. As per picture attached.
If anyone knows of a section or broken boom that would be most helpful.

Attachments

• boom 1.jpg
    boom 1.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 11

Nudge

Visit site
Hi Frantzseko, Not able to PM you, Anyway, I'm in Scotland; whats your location? As I mentioned, my friend who I posted for is looking for a short section so if you were willing to provide a cut off it could be shipped,

Regards,

frantzesko

Visit site
Hi Nudge! I have a b171 selden boom around 15feet long that is for sale for 150euro.let me know if there is interest for this.i am in Greece.
Thank you

Nudge

Visit site
Hi Frantzeska, I think we can make that work. As I mentioned I was posting on behalf of a friend who I have now encouraged to join the forum so I will ask him to contact you on this post. Best regards, Nudge. Have PM'd you.

selkiedancer

www.selkiedancer.com
Hi Nudge! I have a b171 selden boom around 15feet long that is for sale for 150euro.let me know if there is interest for this.i am in Greece.
Thank you
Do you still have your B171 ? I need a Selden Inboard Boom end for a B171 boom. The part number is 509-018 or, on the newer booms, 509-041. The part number is cast on the inside of the casting under a sheave wheel. I am in Scotland but the boat is in Gouvia Marina, Corfu.

selkiedancer

www.selkiedancer.com
Thank you
Do you still have your B171 ? I need a Selden Inboard Boom end for a B171 boom. The part number is 509-018 or, on the newer booms, 509-041. The part number is cast on the inside of the casting under a sheave wheel. I am in Scotland but the boat is in Gouvia Marina, Corfu.