Shirley Valentine

Cretansteve

Visit site
Good morning, new to the forum and looking to continue my dream retirement, unfortunately our dream of life in Crete where we lived for 13 years was abandoned and we returned to the UK due to my wife of 45 years having Parkinson’s and after a long battle she passed awayrecently. I am now facing rebuilding my life, which due to Brexit, means splitting my time equally between Greece and the UK but not looking to do this on my own. I am seeking a new partner to undertake this new adventure which will involve sailing in the Greek Ionian islands, my wife bought into Crete but not the boat !
( although we did several flotilla holidays )
So if you are between 55 & 65 not tied to the UK 24/7 and looking to start or continue your dream and adventure it would be really nice to hear from you.
Regards
steve

Stingo

Visit site
Good morning, new to the forum and looking to continue my dream retirement, unfortunately our dream of life in Crete where we lived for 13 years was abandoned and we returned to the UK due to my wife of 45 years having Parkinson’s and after a long battle she passed awayrecently. I am now facing rebuilding my life, which due to Brexit, means splitting my time equally between Greece and the UK but not looking to do this on my own. I am seeking a new partner to undertake this new adventure which will involve sailing in the Greek Ionian islands, my wife bought into Crete but not the boat !
So if you are between 55 & 65 not tied to the UK 24/7 and looking to start or continue your dream and adventure it would be really nice to hear from you.
Regards
steve
A good place to start might be one of the crew seeker type of websites.

Cretansteve

Visit site
Thanks guys for your comments, just a ‘ get ahead of the game ‘ posting really, I know I’m looking for the almost impossible but if I don’t put it out there then there’s no chance at all ?
Looking forward to two months in Nidri followed by a sailing course to Day Skipper level which will tick another box.
steve

Bouba

Visit site
Regards
steve
Sorry to hear about your wife…have you tried eharmony?
There’s only one woman here..every one is chasing her…and she’s mean😱😳

Other threads that may be of interest