Ship Happens

Rustyknight

Visit site
If it was her father's then its a complete scam . If you read between the lines they have spent very little of their own money on the boat . I note they promoted the kiddy 's birthday well .

Where did the idea it's her fathers come from? According to what I've read, which isn't that much I admit, says they bought it on e-bay.

clyst

Visit site
Why are they using such a large hammer to peen over the nails’I don’t recall using what seems to be a massive hammer
Sadly because they are out of their depth , they have no idea how to do ut . I tried to educate them but was branded as a so called "nay sayer "

AntarcticPilot

www.cooperandyau.co.uk
pretty sure they bought it off ebay, dont recall any mention of it being her fathers
If it was her father's then its a complete scam . If you read between the lines they have spent very little of their own money on the boat . I note they promoted the kiddy 's birthday well .
The two are not mutually exclusive. It could have been her father's; he could have sold it to A.N. Other, who then resold it on eBay. I think there's at least one well know forumite who went through exactly the same process, and it was a possibility for me - my father's Halcyon 27 is still afloat, and if she'd been available, I might have let sentiment overrule good sense!

Wansworth

Visit site
Are they going to subject their children to weekends on a wreak seems unfair.There are years of week ends bodging about with his skill set it would be much more interesting their other project of the container hut

clyst

Visit site
Another week's episode of nothing . We know the engines run so why show it again When there is so much more important restoration work to be done . Winter is just around the corner and the rain is still. P☆ssing in . The more they show close ups of the hull the more its obvious that its beyond repair of couple of " wooden boat ignorant people " ( i don't mean that in a nasty way just factual ") and both having some serious health issues . Ship Happens ? I don't think so .

38mess

Visit site
Another week's episode of nothing . We know the engines run so why show it again When there is so much more important restoration work to be done . Winter is just around the corner and the rain is still. P☆ssing in . The more they show close ups of the hull the more its obvious that its beyond repair of couple of " wooden boat ignorant people " ( i don't mean that in a nasty way just factual ") and both having some serious health issues . Ship Happens ? I don't think so .
Did you really expect them to renovate this hulk? Wait for the ' we sold the engines and going to turn the engine room into a swimming pool' episode.

clyst

Visit site
If afraid they just survive on BS sucking money and gifts from the gullible . They know would never restore the hulk its all a con ... after all who in their right mind would start a container house build in parallel ?

Caer Urfa

groups.yahoo.com
I noted on another channel of theirs (Oh yes they have another) they have now bought a 40' container which they are going to convert into a self efficient house while also refitting the boat. :unsure:

Is it me or am missing something here and I am not sure what it is :):) maybe Disney films are talking to them ??

clyst

Visit site
I noted on another channel of theirs (Oh yes they have another) they have now bought a 40' container which they are going to convert into a self efficient house while also refitting the boat. :unsure:

Is it me or am missing something here and I am not sure what it is :):) maybe Disney films are talking to them ??
......... not forgetting their full time job knocking out bespoke campers . ????

Other threads that may be of interest