Ship Happens

V1701

Visit site
If afraid they just survive on BS sucking money and gifts from the gullible . They know would never restore the hulk its all a con ... after all who in their right mind would start a container house build in parallel ?

I think you'd be surprised how little they actually make from Youtube and Patreon, if you add up all the person hours spent doing the resto/messing about/whatever you want to call it, going to the tip, editing video, etc., etc. they'd be better off working in McDonalds...

Rappey

Visit site
They cant even get close to the amount of man hrs needed to get the boat seaworthy, then taking on a sea container to convert ?? Its time to unsubscribe i think as that says to me that they are certainly now not taking it seriously at all.

XDC

Visit site
I think you'd be surprised how little they actually make from Youtube and Patreon, if you add up all the person hours spent doing the resto/messing about/whatever you want to call it, going to the tip, editing video, etc., etc. they'd be better off working in McDonalds...

Guessing £580 pm

clyst

Visit site
They need to get some kind of pet maybe a Gekoor hamster to draw the audience in?
I think they use the daughter for that . Poor kiddy dragged ou to the hulk every weekend and paraded in front of the go pro holding a screwdriver or paintbrush ??

clyst

Visit site
I'm sure HMRC will be taking an interest!
I'm surprised there are not environmental departments taking an interest in their escapades . I thought areas like where they are moored are hot potatoes at the moment .

clyst

Visit site
Shock horror ..... we have rain coming in ...... we are so depressed ?? what is it with these two numpties ? Its been like that since the start but their mind set is ....if we giggle our way through episodes it will all go away. BTW in to- days episode they explain they need more cordless tools ....... watch next episode ...it will contain open ing up amazon deliveries. Come on suckers you get told often enough that they have little money . Get ordering ?

clyst

Visit site
Why don’t they fix the leaks at least temporary winter will soon be here,it’s pathetic
It seems that they don't have any boat related skills to do any repairs ...... nor money although I get the impression from todays episode that the penny is slowly dropping that they will never finish the job .

clyst

Visit site
The woman admitted that disorder caused her stress,so she sets about wetting the planking on the inside to put order,they have to look for a way out?
I hope theyhave kept a record of which people gave which tool so they can hand them back . Its all becoming a huge joke now but still the gullible can't see it .

Last edited:

Caer Urfa

groups.yahoo.com
They need more power tools asap and they need more tarpaulins ( as they spent the money on a shipping container) but they have plenty of ASDA wall paper scrapers for now,:)

Then they had their Mom & Dad visit, did they give them a cup of tea or something light to do like washing up ?
Oh no they stick them in the engine room to get that cleaned ?????

It's sadly getting like a charitable comedy show now