Ship Happens

KevinV

Visit site
I have read along with this thread with great amusement, but now I really do have to take issue with SH's construction methods....

Starting a sentence with "But"; "the retired foster carer" should have commas either end; there's an apostrophe in "doesn't"; "schoolgirl" is a single word; there's a comma where it should be a full stop!

AntarcticPilot

www.cooperandyau.co.uk
I have read along with this thread with great amusement, but now I really do have to take issue with SH's construction methods....

Starting a sentence with "But"; "the retired foster carer" should have commas either end; there's an apostrophe in "doesn't"; "schoolgirl" is a single word; there's a comma where it should be a full stop!
I pay my marina fees by this sort of thing!

DownWest

Visit site
Has any mention been made of the double diagonal hull construction? If that is a bit iffy (and likely to be, looking at the rest) then things could get really interesting.. Even more so than the grammar..

Pirx

Visit site
there's a comma where it should be a full stop!

Rubbish! the comma should be a semi-colon and the 'M' in Maybe should be in lower case ..............

Just had a quick look at that episode. Floors huh ! The really depressing thing is reading the comments: truly we live in an age where ignorance is king, just like the, err, topic I'm not allowed to write about on here.

penfold

Visit site
Imagine a thread on "I'm an apprentice on Love Island, it's a knock out" where the number of performative expressions of disapproval is almost matched by people disavowing ever actually watching the programme, and I include myself in both categories. :ROFLMAO:

waynes world

Visit site
Hi Wayne, not seen you posting lately ...... How's the restoration going ? ............ ha ha yesmad as a box of frogs

Hi kida, i get tired of posting on forums and a lot of places nowadays. Boat is getting on slowly, funds and health are not helping but plodding on. Just had another kick in the danglers as the cap who was/is making the canopy has let me down for third time in 10 months, and i need it up for some of the major work to be done. Called around for somebody else and i think i know why he is dragging his feet as he is half the price. New prices are well over my canopy funds now. Always something nowadays but we will get there.

which video is it as i have not watchd SH in ages but want to watch the episode Clyst is mentioned.
Its on the most recent video near te end and is in writting/text in te video.