Shaftesbury based. New to sailing, Looking for a chance to try it out?

Creatamax

Visit site
Hi Everyone! My names mike i'm 34 fit and healthy haha, and based in Shaftesbury in Dorset and i'm new to the forum. Hope you are all well and managing to get back out after the dreaded lockdown. Im completely new to sailing and boating, been sea kayaking for a few years quite extensively on multi day trips and circumnavigating some islands so experience in the conditions and navigation etc as done my coastal navigation and tidal planning course so basic chart work and just doing my SRC vhf course at the moment.
I want to take to the seas and try sailing, Ive been on a couple of day trips in my past on a couple of sailing boats and a few times on motor boats and fishing trips and haven't been sea sick yet haha.
But would love to try sailing and hopefully get into it and get my own boat if i like it, i love the thought of one day owning a boat and living aboard but will see how it go's!. Willing to get stuck in and do whatever needs to be done and would love to learn the ropes so to speak haha.
Im free on Fridays and Saturdays so if you would like some help/company out on the water then let me know as would really appreciate the opportunity to give it a try.
Cheers Mike