Scuttlebutt Spreadsheet

Sailfree

Visit site
I have tonight sent out the spreadsheet. If you want me to add or update any info eg mob Nos, leaving date/time & destination and more important restaurant Nos - please let me have info either by PM or my by replying to my e mail address that you should now have.

Can you make sure that I have your correct boat name as that is the only info I pass to the marina so that you can get your discount. I will also try St Vaast for discount again.

If you have not received the spreadsheet either I don't have your correct e mail address or I miss-typed it. Please PM me you correct e mail address again.

Fireball & Bedouine I have received delivery failures for you please resend me your e mail address.

Mirror Image & SolentBoat I can not find a private e mail address for you to send the Excel spreadsheet to.

I will resend updated spreadsheets as further info received.

Sailfree

Visit site
Mk II Tues Spreadsheet

Just sent out updated spreadsheet.

Any typos errors or further info you wish me to add let me know and I will update it.

Updating is the easy part. I tend to check my private e mail the most.

Sans Bateau

Visit site
Roger

It does not warrant an amendment, but if anyone wants to contact me (can't see why you would anyway;)) please only use my mobile. The work number for me does not exist any more.

Sailfree

Visit site
Boat Names

I don't appear to have boat names on spreadsheet for bedouine, tt65 or Duncan.

If you want a discount in Cherbourg let me know the info please.

Other threads that may be of interest