Scotland can go sailing on 28th May?

D

Deleted member 36384

cherod

Visit site
So is guidance there for others to follow then?
while i think that we can all welcome your recognition of your own inability to exercise " discretion " and behave / conduct ones self in a " responsible " manner within the guidelines laid out by our first minister it is however not acceptable to judge others abilities upon your own inabilities . if you do not know how to wash your hands and refrain from hugging strangers for more than 15 minutes then again i think we would all welcome your decision to stay home,

Last edited:

cherod

Visit site
vaccination ? , is that really needed , considering the amount of people who have contracted ( many without even knowing ) , with the vast majority recovering with out any medical care , some without any symptoms, some with only a minor " hang over " effects , let alone the disaster scinario predicted and touted by some experts , ( some of whom do not even heed their own advice ) .. are you suggesting a compulsory vaccination inflicted upon us all ?? ,

Quandary

Visit site
Well I would be up for it, the alternative is a decade of being told to piss off everytime you turn up somewhere interesting.
Nicky has us country folk properly frightened of this plague which is being carried round the country by the bold citizens of the central belt in boats and camper vans.

D

Deleted member 36384

What's the plan when a vaccine can not be made?

Take the central belters cash when we visit. Buy low cost Victorian villas with beach front when the old die off. Or something like that.

cherod

Visit site
obviously ( according to Nicola just now ) massive defiance of the isolating / social distancing rules have been taking part throughout scotland over the week end, some 800 dispersal orders issued by plod,,,,, so , let us see if there is a proportional spike in the contamination levels , ( for those who actually show symptoms ).

wully1

Visit site
obviously ( according to Nicola just now ) massive defiance of the isolating / social distancing rules have been taking part throughout scotland over the week end, some 800 dispersal orders issued by plod,,,,, so , let us see if there is a proportional spike in the contamination levels , ( for those who actually show symptoms ).

The plague warriors didn’t make it this far....Almost Though as I hear the scum fish murderers were camping along Loch Awe again. Those vermin leave an appalling mess behind in a beautiful location - why travel to an idyllic, peaceful pristine location then dump all your litter, empty cans and crappy disposable BBQs all around you?

cherod

Visit site
The plague warriors didn’t make it this far....Almost Though as I hear the scum fish murderers were camping along Loch Awe again. Those vermin leave an appalling mess behind in a beautiful location - why travel to an idyllic, peaceful pristine location then dump all your litter, empty cans and crappy disposable BBQs all around you?
so i believe Wull ,,, disgusting scum.

Martin&Rene

Visit site
The Scottish Tourism Secretary says they hope to open tourism up on July 15th, including self-catering accommodation, so that means it will be just in time for Glasgow Fair Week . What a surprise? The FM knows where her supporters are and it is actually a date I predicted over a month ago ?

I have bad memories off the Fair Week, as it is when I and a few other yacht owners had their outboard engines stolen and we were even sleeping on the yacht when the locked outboard was taken.

D

Deleted member 36384

What happened to FlyingGoose? Did he not head off full of vim and vigor, wielding his trusty shield of righteousness and law, to visit his boat for a potential overnight stay? I do hope everything is okay.

cherod

Visit site
either gone on extended cruise on his vessel or been banned for a period for being a bit too blunt to fannybaws ,,,,. i do hope he is alright
PS,, last seen yesterday at 12.12 , ( so still alive :) ) not sure if one can " visit " whilst serving a ban ..

ProDave

Alness / Black Isle Northern Scottish Highlands.
Visit site
Scotland enters phase 2 tomorrow.

From then, there is no limit on travel distance to meet someone outside, not even an advisory limit. The 5 mile advice for outdoor exercise remains.

So now legally without doubt I can travel any distance to meet a friend at the harbour, and when there we can go sailing.

It's a bit convoluted because if I go solo I am still advised to stay local.

this is the exact wording

Travelling to meet others outdoors

It is acceptable to travel outside your local area to meet members of another household in an outdoor space such as a private garden.

Spare Thyme

Visit site
Scotland enters phase 2 tomorrow.

It is acceptable to travel outside your local area to meet members of another household in an outdoor space such as a private garden.

I am reading OK to travel but not to overnight until the 29th

“In line with relaxation of house moves on 29 June, we are clarifying that travel to a second home for essential maintenance would be possible.“

Coronavirus (COVID-19): framework for decision making – Scotland's route map through and out of the crisis - Phase 2 update - gov.scot

ProDave

Alness / Black Isle Northern Scottish Highlands.
Visit site
I am reading OK to travel but not to overnight until the 29th

“In line with relaxation of house moves on 29 June, we are clarifying that travel to a second home for essential maintenance would be possible.“

Coronavirus (COVID-19): framework for decision making – Scotland's route map through and out of the crisis - Phase 2 update - gov.scot
As ever, ambiguous. You can travel to your second home but can you sleep there? And you can only go to do essential maintenance, not because you want to sit and enjoy the view.