Sailwave NHC handicap adjustment

Medway Matt

Visit site
I'm trying to calculate the results of our club racing series using Sailwave and NHC handicaps.

I can get the software to calculate the results and calculate the BCR for that race (shown in the Audit tab in the dialogue box after I double click on a result) but I can't get it to apply the new handicap to the following race, which I'd like to do.

Has anyone got any tips please? It's starting to make me swear.

hisw

www.araminta.org.uk
I'm trying to calculate the results of our club racing series using Sailwave and NHC handicaps.

I can get the software to calculate the results and calculate the BCR for that race (shown in the Audit tab in the dialogue box after I double click on a result) but I can't get it to apply the new handicap to the following race, which I'd like to do.

Has anyone got any tips please? It's starting to make me swear.

I had assumed it did it in the background! I might have a problem with ours if that isn't the case....

Medway Matt

Visit site
I've done a bit of digging online and it seems that you have to have a race with three or more finishers before it starts adjusting the handicap.

We've been plagued by light winds lately and of the three races we've run so far, we've only had one, last Sunday, where we got more than three boats around the course. So this may be the reason why it's not working for me yet.