Sailspar furler

vsb

Visit site
Sailspar furling unit. Was fitted to 31ft boat -overall length was 11.35m as fitted and the genoa luff length I had on it was 10.4m. It was dismantled carefully and one stripped thread repaired. It obviously has some scratches and weathering but is ready to reassemble (manual included). You will need a new forestay furling line and the countersunk screws which hold it together. It could be shortened easily and lengthened if you can obtain a length of foil.
offers to vsb326ATbtinternet.com (substitute @ for AT).
Edit: first time I’ve used the for sale section, “offers” not ok so £200 please

Last edited:

LoneHort

Visit site
Hi you might want to have a look at the for sale rules here.
Marine, privately owned items only. Up to £400. NO "offers". If linking to web auctions you must state so in title. Please read sticky for full rules.

Yellow Ballad

Visit site
Sailspar furling unit. Was fitted to 31ft boat -overall length was 11.35m as fitted and the genoa luff length I had on it was 10.4m. It was dismantled carefully and one stripped thread repaired. It obviously has some scratches and weathering but is ready to reassemble (manual included). You will need a new forestay furling line and the countersunk screws which hold it together. It could be shortened easily and lengthened if you can obtain a length of foil.
offers to vsb326ATbtinternet.com (substitute @ for AT).
Edit: first time I’ve used the for sale section, “offers” not ok so £200 please

Where are you located? Do you know what foil size and what drum size it is?

vsb

Visit site
I'm not sure which one the M series is? I have a 106 drum and 32mm foils at the moment (Model 106-32) but this may be useful as spares.
Where are you located? Do you know what foil size and what drum size it is?
In Manningtree on Essex Suffolk border. The drum measures approx 113mm and over the outer guide/cover 122mm. The luff section is 33mm diameter and it would take a 7mm bolt rope although I think the sails I had on it were 6mm. The forestay diameter was 6mm.

Yellow Ballad

Visit site
Very tempting but it's a bit far for me to travel and a bit of a shame to stick it in the garage and deny someone the chance to have it.

If nobody snaps it up in a few weeks give me a shout and we can see if we can work out getting it picked up.