Sailing to River Guardinia now

greeny

Visit site
Yes friends of ours who are still over there told us this morning that no-one can leave their municipality and have to stay local to their home. Its designed to stop people travelling to their holiday homes for Easter I believe. Its a regulation that's easy to enforce, all the GNR need to do is check your residence address and if you're outside you're in trouble.

Graham376

Boat on Mooring off Faro, Home near Abergele
Visit site
Yes friends of ours who are still over there told us this morning that no-one can leave their municipality and have to stay local to their home. Its designed to stop people travelling to their holiday homes for Easter I believe. Its a regulation that's easy to enforce, all the GNR need to do is check your residence address and if you're outside you're in trouble.

Wife was talking to cousin today who lives in the boro of Cascais, she won't be able to visit her nearest supermarket which is in Oeiras.

Visit site
Just heard that over the Easter period, people will be restricted to their local area to stop travel to see relatives, you heard about this?
Yes for 5 days I shall have to stay in the Faro Council area- can't go to Olhao , can't even go the 3km to Sao Bras super markets only a fraction of the distance to those in Faro.