Sailing Channels and the new world order.

cherod

Visit site
Is that your contribution? Not even a thanks for posting an interesting article keeping with the theme of the thread! LOL
dont be silly ,, obv respct ( man ) for your posting ,, even for starting the thread ,,,,,,,, but i am just not a fan of the delos team , cruising around under the US flag while that same flag is causing so much pain and horror around the world ,, i just cant watch them ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just watched ( with Incredibe string band on " alexa " ) the latest offering from one of my favourites , Zingaro ,,, i know , hypocracy !! ( ex US sub mariner ( so called ) ) ,, i always like them ,, bur very disappointed that they could just walk away and leave that little pussy cat that was so obviously in need of help ,,, do these people not have a heart ? ,,, US , maybe not ) ,

cherod

Visit site
Weird attitude. Do you suggest Delos register the boat in Sweden instead?
not quite such a strange suggestion as you might imagine ,, in one of americas most infamous foreign wars , Vietnam , it was quite common for American conscientous objectors (" draft dogers " ) to escape to Sweeden , they had then and still do have quite e relaxed border policy an quite a liberal society .

cherod

Visit site
No not that great , ok tho and a bit of a change from the usual , but it is a single speed ( or fixed wheel as sometimes called )