Sailing Channels and the new world order.

Star-Lord

Visit site
Cruising The Cut - He's on Netflix and YouTube. Very English and very nice.
This is a day in the life of a narrowboater who's self isolating having come back from overseas. There's not a lot to do so it mostly involves eating, drinking tea and watching the telly.

Star-Lord

Visit site
Sailing Fair Isle at anchor living the dream... How many of us would rather be in their spot? Me for one! My marina is very nice and everything but nothing beats being on the hook. That is why water makers and solar panels are essential for weeks at anchor.

The lockdown in Spain is extended with increased measures as we continue life at sea anchored in the Mar Menor. We begin to realise we are here for the long haul. This is our new home and we must embrace it. When the weather is good we can go paddle boarding and even sailing. When it is bad we are confined below decks. Water, as ever, is an issue. We have no water maker. We negotiate filling up at a nearby marina while some other marinas are completely closed. There’s no sign yet of an end to the international crisis caused by COVID-19.

cherod

Visit site
check out , " Catamaran Black Lion " ,..,,,,, beautiful large well founded cat , dont know the model but i suspect Ausi tho they are both frogs ,,, isolating on trip from Sri Lanka to S Africa . ( not the usual english / american lagoon / leopard type of stuff. )

cherod

Visit site
there is another new one , Ozy guy and Pinay , sitting in South Africa , , just crossed the indian ocean ,, lovey big catamaran

goeasy123

Visit site
Sorry, can someone explain? Is 'polishing the SS' a euphemism for something else. I just ask because my SS never needs polishing.

pokotadisa

Visit site
So this is not a sailing show but is included because there is a Tilman connection! This is Nate Murphey's adventure show.... He's like a dirt bag climbing and living in a van but has just bought a place in Basque. His videos on how to convert a van to live in are very good.

Emerald Steel talking sense on the East Coast US.

pokotadisa

Visit site
Emerald Steel talking sense on the East Coast US.
So this is not a sailing show but is included because there is a Tilman connection! This is Nate Murphey's adventure show.... He's like a dirt bag climbing and living in a van but has just bought a place in Basque. His videos on how to convert a van to live in are very good.

Star-Lord

Visit site
Of all the lockdown boats on YouTube this boat seem to be the only one still living the dream at anchor wandering around deserted Islands.

cherod

Visit site
one might like to watch " adventure now ",,, sailing UK waters during the " pandemic " lockdown ,, entertaining and interesting viewed with reflection to some of the comments and reactions from the forum natzis , ais trolls and curtain chuggers ..

ryanroberts

Visit site
one might like to watch " adventure now ",,, sailing UK waters during the " pandemic " lockdown ,, entertaining and interesting viewed with reflection to some of the comments and reactions from the forum natzis , ais trolls and curtain chuggers ..

Ok my envy is now off the charts. Time for a stiff drink.