Sailing Channels and the new world order.

Star-Lord

Visit site
So this is what Holly only Another Adventure does in quarantine. Try and scroll back through her videos and see the ones where her dingy "Ridinkculous' was stolen and subsequently recovered. Also the one where she was nearly killed by a motor boat and spent some time in hospital.
Quarantine is only mentioned right at the end!

Last edited:

Star-Lord

Visit site
And the amazing and talented Salt and Tar say, "We hope everyone is happy, safe, and healthy! Living aboard a small boat makes us pretty much self-quarantined every day..."
This is their latest episode. They started with a plank of wood in the hills about four years ago.

Last edited:

Star-Lord

Visit site

Sailing Satori
Top Sailing Channels and Cruisers around the world discuss how the current shutdowns related to the worldwide Corona Virus pandemic is affecting them. Videos from all cruiser types have been collected and shown here. All videos have been filmed between 3/17/2020 - 3/19/2020.

Star-Lord

Visit site
I like your last four posts.
Yes it is interesting to see how fellow liveabooard are dealing with our new world. Obviously many boats hate this lucky band of sailors who are paid to live the dream be it through envy or grumpiness (or even good taste and a fine sensibility!) in the same way as small boats dislike large boats and sail boats dislike motor boats and visa versa. I do not like all the videos these YouTubers make all the time but I think this collection of boaters all sharing a world lockdown is something that some people may find interesting. I know I do.

I am on a boat in Italy and while it may not sound like the best place to be I am so glad I am on a boat in a nice spot with at least a small chance of dropping anchor somewhere amazing in the summer. However there are always going to be boats in nicer spots! I hope those boats featured in these videos that are in the Caribbean manage to navigate hurricane season successfully.. There may be trouble ahead. It's going to get windy!

Star-Lord

Visit site
Coronavirus: Why its Unstoppable on Ships & How We Deal With it on Our Ship. COVID-19 at Sea Vlog

this should be watched

Last edited:

Just_sayin'

Arrived. But thinking of a bit more east.
Visit site
I like your last four posts.

Yes it is interesting to see how fellow liveabooard are dealing with ....

Oh, that's a shame. When I made that comment your last four posts were blank.

It was as though someone had stopped talking REALLY loudly in a restaurant.

Now they're populated with even more videos.

Ever looked up OCD? I'm sure there's a video about it somewhere

cherod

Visit site
Yes it is interesting to see how fellow liveabooard are dealing with our new world. Obviously many boats hate this lucky band of sailors who are paid to live the dream be it through envy or grumpiness (or even good taste and a fine sensibility!) in the same way as small boats dislike large boats and sail boats dislike motor boats and visa versa. I do not like all the videos these YouTubers make all the time but I think this collection of boaters all sharing a world lockdown is something that some people may find interesting. I know I do.

I am on a boat in Italy and while it may not sound like the best place to be I am so glad I am on a boat in a nice spot with at least a small chance of dropping anchor somewhere amazing in the summer. However there are always going to be boats in nicer spots! I hope those boats featured in these videos that are in the Caribbean manage to navigate hurricane season successfully.. There may be trouble ahead. It's going to get windy!
yes SL,, strange that , i to have been watching some channels that i would not normally bother with .

Star-Lord

Visit site
Oh, that's a shame. When I made that comment your last four posts were blank.

It was as though someone had stopped talking REALLY loudly in a restaurant.

Now they're populated with even more videos.

Ever looked up OCD? I'm sure there's a video about it somewhere
Why on earth would you bother commenting on a thread that you have no interest in?
The title of the thread explains why the thread is populated with even more videos Duh!
If I have OCD you have the GRUPMS!
And you liken this forum to a restaurant LOL

Star-Lord

Visit site
Geordie will brighten your day, at anchor watching butterflies!

It's Sunday Funday !!! I hope you guys are making the most of being home, with your family and learning lots of new tricks :) So... I built another drone, this time I added my 360 camera which you all disliked :) I thought I'd see how it compares to the GoPro. Its certainly different, I could have kept the drone out of the field of view, but I left it in, I thought it looked cool!!! The butterflies are incredible, I made a video, which I thought would go viral, unfortunately you couldn't see the butterflies, so I didn't upload it. :) So here we are, what do you think? I think it has it's uses!! Stay safe guys, I hope you're all enjoying some time away!!!! The Geordie!!!!!

cherod

Visit site
wonder whats happening with Kittywake / Skua , they must be across by now , any borders still open to them ?? their tracker seems to have ended.