Sailing Channels and the new world order.

cherod

Visit site
watched the Parlay one ,, wow,, stores for 7 people for 6 months ( 5 K$ !! ) ( they wont be going anywhere fast, thats for sure ) good luck to them , that really is an adventure ,, hope they post regularly .

newtothis

Visit site
sorry , i am not good with links ,, i will look at some and try to get some leads for you ( you could check the Audi TT forum and look under conoravirus thread , lots of leads and links there ) ,, i am surprised that yu have not heard of the French tests ,, but not widely reported
Yeah, I'm going to get my medical advice from some posh petrolheads. That'll stick it to the mainstream media.
FFS. Read the warning at the top of this page.

Star-Lord

Visit site
Captain Rick on SSL makes part 2 with a look at life at sea in Colombia - re provisioning quarantined boats at anchor - and 3 interviews from Italy - North (worst affected region) the South (trouble to come) and an almost untouched Italian mountain enclave.

cherod

Visit site
Yeah, I'm going to get my medical advice from some posh petrolheads. That'll stick it to the mainstream media.
FFS. Read the warning at the top of this page.
, ( nothing to do with petrolheads you idiot ) obviously you have not read it ,, it was a guide to a link , you nit wit.

cherod

Visit site
Captain Rick on SSL makes part 2 with a look at life at sea in Colombia - re provisioning quarantined boats at anchor - and 3 interviews from Italy - North (worst affected region) the South (trouble to come) and an almost untouched Italian mountain enclave.

what was interesting was the different approaches from the supermarket door staff,,, some little hitlers just come out of their shell.

newtothis

Visit site

cherod

Visit site
if you wish to continue with your inane behavour there is another thread opened to discus this further , tho i fear discussion with you is a waste of time .

newtothis

Visit site
if you wish to continue with your inane behavour there is another thread opened to discus this further , tho i fear discussion with you is a waste of time .
You're the one that brought insane conspiracy theories into a sailing videos thread.

Star-Lord

Visit site
On board in the middle of France Sailing Magic Carpet saying, 'Thank You.'

Last edited:

Star-Lord

Visit site
I was wondering how the new world order was like on the canals back home...

Last edited: