Sailing Channels and the new world order.

Star-Lord

Visit site
sorry , i am not good with links ,, i will look at some and try to get some leads for you ( you could check the TT forum and look under conoravirus thread , lots of leads and links there ) ,, i am surprised that yu have not heard of the French tests ,, but not widely reported
Please start another thread if you want to post your claims.

ashtead

Visit site
Thanks for these SL - certainly most helpful for ideas etc. I have recently started to watch Ran and found ideas on cockpit tent replacement useful. I particularly thought the concept of expanding at sides with some form of stanchion uplift was interesting. I’m sure many others out there offer different lessons but for practical tasks for a typical cruising sized boat it’s well worth following.

cherod

Visit site
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. I am all ears.
sorry ,, someone has taken the humph so i will not digress to far ,,, the llinks are impossible ( for me ) to copy,, but check as i said ,, the important hing is hydroxychlorquine plus some other things ,,,,,, do look it , amazing , and raises many other questions ..

Star-Lord

Visit site
Probably the most beautifully filmed! A Geordie in Australia who bought a wooden boat in Canada and sailed her back to Australia and now he lives aboard alone after First Mate went her own way... These are mostly short vids and it is well worth watching from the beginning.

Star-Lord

Visit site
Ruby Rose.. One was a Dentist and the other a Paramedic... and here they talk about plans for the coming season.

cherod

Visit site
i think the best plan is not to make a plan.
Probably the most beautifully filmed! A Geordie in Australia who bought a wooden boat in Canada and sailed her back to Australia and now he lives aboard alone after First Mate went her own way... These are mostly short vids and it is well worth watching from the beginning.

cherod

Visit site
i do like the Goerdie lad ,,, tough on him loosing that bird !!

Star-Lord

Visit site
Why, is this a private thread? :rolleyes:
Really? Why don't you read what you quoted LOL Now read it and understand it in context please.

Now you know why I discouraged our honourable members from discussing fake news and conjecture.

You have contributed nothing to this thread other than to ask a question whose answer should be obvious to even the most bored and depressed of lockdowned sailors. Be well my friend, I look forward to your cheery contribution somewhere on this forum.

cherod

Visit site
Really? Why don't you read what you quoted LOL Now read it and understand it in context please.

Now you know why I discouraged our honourable members from discussing fake news and conjecture.

You have contributed nothing to this thread other than to ask a question whose answer should be obvious to even the most bored and depressed of lockdowned sailors. Be well my friend, I look forward to your cheery contribution somewhere on this forum.
"fake news and conjecture" ,,, who / what do you think you are ? have you read it , ? if not then you may be entitled your ignorant attitudes but keep them to yourself

Star-Lord

Visit site
"fake news and conjecture" ,,, who / what do you think you are ? have you read it , ? if not then you may be entitled your ignorant attitudes but keep them to yourself
I am not going to argue with you. You know my position.

Star-Lord

Visit site
Survival mode! They have bought a lot of beer. Unlike many boats this crew is floating free (or as free as you can get for the moment).

cherod

Visit site
i have not watched that so am ignorant of its content so will not comment , but i wonder how much stores they do have , and where , eventually , they will be able to enter , i do like the idea tho and did fancy it my self tho the north sea is not quite so inviting as the med is ..

Star-Lord

Visit site
Sailing Fair Isle lockdown part 2. What is interesting is they were lucky enough (or unlucky depending on your POV) to be locked down at anchor in one of the Meds very few all weather anchorages (I have heard it is all weather - but it would be interesting to hear comments on Mar Menor's all weather safety).

Thinking about it - I would say they were in the right place at the right time! Just like good journalists are trained to do. Old habits die hard lol.