Safely home

tome

www.google.co.uk
Amaya and the EBBs arrived safely home last night after a most enjoyable weekend, quick couple of pics

Enjoying champagne on Ayesha
SB06_1.JPG

The 'survivors' of the Cherbourg dinner
SB06_2.JPG

On the return trip persuaded 2J's, Moondance and High Time to join us for a beer in Yarmouth. Here's Moondance and High Time approaching the Needles
SB06_3.jpg

Very sorry to hear about Shytalks thumb, especially as I'd suggested it may be RSI from the VHF talk button! Hope everyone else safely home and thanks all for great company throughout the weekend

jhr

jamesrichardsonconsultants.co.uk
Excellent. Sadly, none of the crew of Two J's had a camera to hand when the, ahem, "seriously refreshed" EBBs tried to come and say hello to us in St Vaast. One of the two plate glass doors leading into the Bar was open, and the other was shut.

Which one did they try to come in through? Yes, you've got it...... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
Very sorry to hear about Shytalks thumb, especially as I'd suggested it may be RSI from the VHF talk button!

[/ QUOTE ] Well i have often thought of you as a thoughtless [--word removed--].... but dont worry, it works both ways /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sailfree

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

On the return trip persuaded 2J's, Moondance and High Time to join us for a beer in Yarmouth. Here's Moondance and High Time approaching the Needles [ QUOTE ]

Wondered why you all put your engines on a motored off quickly going through the needles!!

Sailfree

Visit site
Thats OK , all of my crew had a long drive home after arrival and all decline the offer of wine with the curry I cooked going along the Solent (that may say more about my curry skills! - bad)

The othe 43DS was one about 4 years old chartered from Lymington Yacht Charters called Molly Golly. I had a good look at it before buying ours and it was standing up to the charter market very well. At that time it was the top earning boat for Lymington YC.

It helped me specify the extras to ensure ours was better but I won't be really happy until I replace the standard sails and get a fully batterned main. Hard to justify the cost though while standard sails are only 18 months old!

All my crew thoroughly enjoyed themselves and want to repeat it next year.

I book the boat about once a month to do any necessary work on it. Its only by using the boat and sailing it that you find out everything - like the sail slider that had come off!) If I have enough warning I will try to make a Yarmouth meet or would the Folly Inn be more riotous?