Ryan and Sophie Ssiling.

steveeasy

Visit site
Can we all agree it was a bit weird when that girl joined the crew unannounced?! The First Mate banned us from watching it after that (not that it looked like anything untoward - just… weird!)
No. not sure why it would be weird at all. I mean it is quite reasonable nowadays to make friends with the opposite sex or to have casual relationships. Im sure no different to how we may have behaved in the past. He just films what hes doing and if someone joins him, then they are part of the film. His achievements that he does not boast about are really remarkable. Hes crossed the Atlantic and sailed on to Shetlands and then across to Norway. Infact I find it pretty cool hes done this on his own. Ok he might be slightly out the ordinary, but is not everyone who decides to set of in little more than a GRP bottle top with a flappy thing on top to catch the wind.

If you really start to analyse youtubers, its fasinating to understand the reasoning for sharing their exploits. Each have their own justification, some want to just share, some for financial reasons, and some just use it as a platform to boost their over inflated egos. Oh Ryan is pretty cool, as for Sophie, Ryan does well to put up with her.

Steveeasy

dankilb

Visit site
No. not sure why it would be weird at all. I mean it is quite reasonable nowadays to make friends with the opposite sex or to have casual relationships. Im sure no different to how we may have behaved in the past. He just films what hes doing and if someone joins him, then they are part of the film. His achievements that he does not boast about are really remarkable. Hes crossed the Atlantic and sailed on to Shetlands and then across to Norway. Infact I find it pretty cool hes done this on his own. Ok he might be slightly out the ordinary, but is not everyone who decides to set of in little more than a GRP bottle top with a flappy thing on top to catch the wind.

If you really start to analyse youtubers, its fasinating to understand the reasoning for sharing their exploits. Each have their own justification, some want to just share, some for financial reasons, and some just use it as a platform to boost their over inflated egos. Oh Ryan is pretty cool, as for Sophie, Ryan does well to put up with her.

Steveeasy
Yeah - fair enough. It was more the presentation of it that I found a bit… ‘blunt’ (not the company - agree, perfectly normal). The sailing and ambition are both undoubtedly impressive.

dolabriform

freewheeling.world

doug748

Visit site

Steveeasy

Absolutely, I have lost the thread a bit but this is Sam Holmes?

Excellent, very laid back sailor, hard as nails and right up there with the top achievers, He has already crossed the Pacific in a 23 ft boat and to put the cap on it has a serious disability.