RYA Navigationon

llywelyn1984

Visit site
I will be at a loose end with this self isolation. I was wondering about practicing my navigation theory for Day Skipper.
Does anyone have any of the exercise charts/books in the south wales area or could give me an idea of the questions for my Bristol channel chart?

Birdseye

Visit site
I am an instructor - I've stopped doing it some time ago but am still registered and happy to help with the principles even if I dont have any test papers any longer. But try as I may I cant think of a way this can be done over the phone. PM me if you want to chat or to ask a question

llywelyn1984

Visit site
Thanks all for your help, i have managed to acquire the RYA test papers from a friend, and he's given me a few real life scenarios to plot out. He's giving me advice over zoom. Lots of imaginary sailing.

Sharky34

Visit site
I am an instructor - I've stopped doing it some time ago but am still registered and happy to help with the principles even if I dont have any test papers any longer. But try as I may I cant think of a way this can be done over the phone. PM me if you want to chat or to ask a question
Skype.