Runners and Riders - the official list

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

CYC ....

They must be cringing in the proverbials with all these boaty brits invading !!! But relishing in the old bank account bit !!

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Paragon

Visit site
Waiting List

Nick

Surprised to see I'm on waiting list when asked to be pencilled in back on 27th July as coming!

John

Boat = Westwind/Young Sun 43PH, Crew = Mirabriani, Departure = Plymouth

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
Re: Waiting List

Fair Point John, I genuinely missed you in amongst all the others - I was heading across the channel at the time of your post. That is three I have missed now, so I feel better as everything goes in threes. Like bad golf shots. (A fourth bad shot in a row is just the start of another set of three!)

You will be promoted on the list on the next publication before the end of the week.

Many apologies.

Will look forward to seeing you and Briani there.

PS Just checked your website - great looking boat!! Will definitely look our for you in CHerbourg.

BigLes

Visit site
Hi Nick

Just back from holiday (cruising the Channel Islands). We will be 4 (me plus three crew) leaving Chichester Marina in the early hours of Friday morning and returning Sunday. All four for dinner please.

Regards

Les

StugeronSteve

Visit site
Nick, thanks for the hard work, ongoing!

Two J's III crew confirmed as: Me, jhr, NAS, plus non-forumite Paul (Webbo) Webster.

Leaving Bucklers Hard: Friday 1500ish, with arrival in Cherbourg: c0600 Saturday.
Will sling our hook Sunday for home, or maybe a stop over in Braye and get back Monday.

Cheers, Steve.

Paragon

Visit site

Thanks Nick for list promotion and kind comments, not sure what arrival time will be, have to have a chat with Mirabriani but hopefully some time Saturday afternoon.

Looking forward to another year of merriment and wine tasting!

Regards

John

dom

Visit site
Re: CYC ....

I can confirm 6 on boat departing gosport early on friday. returning on Sunday. All for dinner if ok. Many thanks.

gregmlucas

www.datacentricity.net

Nick,

Think I'm now sorted for a berth (and Malcolm, Maha's skipper too) on Bedouin with Piers who's already on your list when I looked the other day.

Not sure how many he's taking alltold - he may already have let you know.

See you there, Cheers,

. . Greg

Sans Bateau

Visit site
See we are on the list, so here is the confirmation that you need!!

Total crew on boat is 4. We will be leaving Northney early Friday AM. Should be in Cherbourg about 1600 - 1700.

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
The list has been updated today. I have PM'd everybody (I believe) who has yet to confirm their details.

List will be updated again on line next Friday.

TwistedKen is now back from his exotic holiday getting plastered, and will be finalising the Yacht Club meal arrangements. More details will then follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.