Runners and Riders - the official list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talbot

Visit site
HI Jude - numbers are still a tad tentative. Definite (weather willing) for myself and son Plus possibly Solitaire , possibly also SWMBO if I can find the right nerve tonic!

As for the restaurant, do you think they will be able to cope with gluten and dairy free diet?

duncan

Visit site
well it's all been one way so far so here I am to buck the trend...............

I have just been advised of a secret party/do for SWMBO's best friend and family who are emigrating to NZ in October. It was so secret that it wasn't on the calendar in case she spotted it popping round and only came up when I raised the trip over the weekend (following Ian Grant's advice to do it a bit earlier this time.... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Inevitably I was castigated for not raising it early rather than having any grounds for the question 'so why didn't you tell me about this surprise party earlier then?'
So - long and the short of it is I'm out this time round. I trust this won't inconvience you Nick, especially given your hard work, but I look forward to hearing the stories and wish you all a constant F4 from the West for the weekend.

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
Sorry you can't join us Duncan - you are obviously in a no win situation. I know the problem - you can't live with them and you can't live without them ! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You were not the first to pull out though - Chris Enstone declined to come along last October! Others have quietly retracted too, Woody001 for example.

Hope to see you again some other time.

ashanta

Visit site
Nick,

I confirmed to you last week that Weather permitting I will be going? I have arranged time off for the Friday and Monday.

Regards.

Peter.

Status
Not open for further replies.