• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

Remember where you were 7 days ago?

Sans Bateau

Posted 21.06 (BST) the sat following the Cherbourg trip. All over for another year.

Cardo

Ahh, don't remind me! What a pleasant day last Saturday was!
Though today wasn't too bad... I popped down to see Tinkerbell and cleaned her cooker. :p

jhr

Either (1) Sitting in the Yacht Club drinking wine or (2) on board Celestine drinking whiskey (Yes, with an "e"; it was Jamesons). I wasn't clock-watching so it might have been either of them.

About an hour later, we were being berated by someone on a mobo, asking us if we knew what time it was, which has got to be a first :)