Relaunch dates

Sixpence

Visit site
That depends /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif one's in the water waiting for replies before I can move her /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif ones not likely to be on the water for a while yet /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif and the other one , well , soon as I can move her and check her out she'll be going straight in /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

beancounter

Visit site
Is this a cunning post to work out how soon you can go a-crewing (until Magna Carter Mk 2 arrives)?

We're scheduled back in at the Haven at the beginning of April, move to Shotley a week or so later. (assuming I can keep the weather gods pacified to allow me to get the jobs done)

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
Might be.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Actually its more of a ruse to find out at what date I will start going from depressed to reaching seriously depressed about not having a boat to go sailing on yet, while others around me start to enjoy the new season.....!

PS.... now confirmed berth at Shotley, so i'll see you there sometime this year...

beancounter

Visit site
Re: Shotley

We've just been allocated F26 - down amongst the tiddlers, not up with the 12m boys like some.... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CliveG

Visit site
Not sorted yet.

Still thinking about painting the hull.
I have permission to use the company workshop lorry lift any week-end.
If we do the deed it will probably over Easter.
Hopefully have a 1st sail soon after.

What inexpensive anti-fouling would people recommend for the east coast?

phatcat1

Visit site
The plan is to put Cento back in on 2nd March, but a bit to do before then!

New Prop. antifoul, ropecutter, anode etc etc!

I,m glad we don't have the wine heirachy at Woolverstone! It means we would have to walk along pontoons! Heaven forbid! Thats the Butlers job!

PS Antifoul this year is XM 2000. Put some on as a test in July, and apart from some slime, no barnacles or beasties to mention, so fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRANNIE

Visit site
Considering maiden voyage (well for me not the boat) last weekend in march. top of the Debden to the Blackwater. Weather permitting of course, its only a little boat.

Athene V30

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria in Winter, the boat
Visit site
Always a bit slow to join in!

Completed antifouling on Saturday. Still lots of jobs to do but nothing if not completed to stop launching for the season so booked to go in on Sat 31 March on the lunch time HW at Brightlingsea.

Here's hoping for a mild Easter with reasonable winds (each can define reasonable! but for me F3 to 4 on the beam wherever I want to go!!)

See you afloat

Peter /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
With the assistance of the Family Magna Carter, should get most of it done, but got to wait for some decent weather to re-epoxy the keel, as its flaked off, as I take the ground a lot.
Also missing a prop shaft at the moment, and the electrics are torn apart, then theres the engine compartment mini bulkhead thats away for remanufacture, and I still havent got the new bollard on the foredeck.
In fact thinking about it, I haven't even got the Seatalk-NMEA box installed or thee radar plug revised, and ther are no bits of rope in the mast except very thin ones at the moment.
Antifouling? Haven't even bought it yet.

Launching 1st week of April. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif