Regular Wiltshire Meet anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

titanic

Visit site
Hi All

Anybody fancy a regular meet in the North Wilts/Bristol area. Just a chance to natter boats, work and the meaning of life etc.

Plus, being a total newbie I can get to pick all your brains :)

BrendanS

Visit site
I organised some for a while when I lived in that area, but it was hard work, and we ended up with some meets in S Wilts to balance out the distances people were driving, but there are a few forumites in the area that will come along if someone organises.

BrendanS

Visit site
Suggest you pm Lady Campanula, Jimi, ChrisKaye and Maybh1 as a nucleus, get meets going with them...there were others in the area, but they were the regular/interested attendees.

FullCircle

Visit site
Suggest you pm Lady Campanula, Jimi, ChrisKaye and Maybh1 as a nucleus, get meets going with them...there were others in the area, but they were the regular/interested attendees.

You should know that you are dancing with the Devil with that group...:D

Its worth it, we do this a lot on the East Coast..... best of luck

CaSam

Visit site
I organised some for a while when I lived in that area, but it was hard work, and we ended up with some meets in S Wilts to balance out the distances people were driving, but there are a few forumites in the area that will come along if someone organises.

Very East Wilts may be a goer.... or is anyone organising anything in Hampshire?

Allan

Visit site
I'm at the other end, in Bristol with my boat in Cardiff. I went to one of the meetings that Brendan organised which was good fun.
I think posting down here seems to miss most people. Maybe try Scuttlebutt or the Bristol channel forum.
Allan

jimi

Visit site
As Brendan said it was hard work, however I'd be up something if it were arranged , we are very close to Stonehenge so east wilts/ west hants would be good ;-) however I do go to Bristol quite a lot so Warminster/Bath corridor would also be feasible for us.

flygirlkath

Visit site
:)count me in, I have just bought a boat, live in Wiltshire, Nr Chippenham the boat is in South Wales, also happy to assist with any of the organising...

ChrisKaye

www.photobox.co.uk
Anyone else fancy coming to the first Wiltshire meet for a long time
Monday 14th Jan at the Neeld Arms in Grittleton at 7:30 ish ?
Myself and titanic (Martin) will be there

Solent sailer

Visit site
Hello all
I won't be able to do a regular meeting but would be interested when available. Keep posting dates and venues. Bath/Warminster would be most local for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.