Re-naming a boat.

JumbleDuck

Visit site
9d18e4fa-2d35-4391-9295-07f244bb3d2b.__CR458,268,2013,2685_PT0_SX300_V1___.jpg

Quandary

Visit site
I might consider the practicality of joining the 100 or so boats on the west coast called 'Rona' or even Nth. Rona to fill the space?

So long as it does not oblige me to go there?

rotrax

South Oxon, Littlehampton and Wellington, NZ.
Visit site
Peter Ustinov gave his Father a puppy. His Father Called it 'Colonel'.

Ustinov said his father would call the dog, a front door would open and a dapper ex military type would answer " Yes? "

After the dog bit was explained, Ustinov's Father got lots of invites " Come and have a drink, old chap "

I dont suppose he let on that as Von Ustinov he was decorated by the Kaiser with an Iron Cross during WW1!

All the same, a nice story.

Dutch01527

Visit site
Changing a boats name is risking the wrath of the sea gods in my totally irrational, old fashioned and paranoid opinion.

I am just glad that my boat, Chlamydia, has such a pretty name and does not need it changing.:)

Kukri

East coast UK. Mostly. Sometimes the Philippines
Visit site
Changing a boats name is risking the wrath of the sea gods in my totally irrational, old fashioned and paranoid opinion.

I am just glad that my boat, Chlamydia, has such a pretty name and does not need it changing.:)

I remember having a good laugh with friends in Hong Kong thirty years ago at a small cruise ship named “Pearl of the Orient”...

... Vietnam War era term for gonhorrea.