Raymarine RD218 radar raydome

AHoy2

Visit site
Raymarine RD218 2Kw 18in radar raydome for sale.
Removed from my current boat and stored in anticipation of fitting to a second boat but no longer required.
Fully working with good performance when uninstalled. Fitted with 5m (approx) of cable.
£280. Payment by bank transfer. Collect from my home location (New Forest) or possible delivery/handover within 30 miles.
Manuals archived but should be available/to follow.
For further details and contact information please pm me on this forum.
Ahoy2.

yotter

Me Inverkip, boat Kip in winter, Craobh in summer
Visit site
Ahoy2,
I may well be interested, but am in Scotland, so it would need to be packed up well as these are fragile and sent with a courier. I will need to check it is compatible with my C80, but looks like you used it with a C80? Do you know the model and serial number and I could check if compatible. I do not need cables or manuals.
Angus

AHoy2

Visit site
Ahoy2,
I may well be interested, but am in Scotland, so it would need to be packed up well as these are fragile and sent with a courier. I will need to check it is compatible with my C80, but looks like you used it with a C80? Do you know the model and serial number and I could check if compatible. I do not need cables or manuals.
Angus
Hi Angus,
I will check the scanner serial number and let you know. The C80 it has been used with is marked with CE 0191 and E02020 300088.
I think the unit will need to be configured for transport (antenna lock), I don't have the manual to hand but will find out the details.
I have warehouse packaging for it but given my recent experience with shipping items I am concerned what condition it would arrive in. I will check on cost for more substantial packaging and shipping.
Alan.

yotter

Me Inverkip, boat Kip in winter, Craobh in summer
Visit site
AHoy2,
An update
I finally managed to get my radar scanner down from up the mast. I tested it with a spare cable, and its working fine. So, I have a cable issue. Sorry to keep you hanging, but it looks like I do not need a new scanner. At £280 that's a good price, so am sure someone will buy it. Alternatively you may get more on Ebay.
Best regards
Angus