Raymarine C120 MFD Chartplotter w/suncover + Navionics Map (UK+ IRL) + Raymarine 18” RD12 Radome scanner

AlexKT7

Visit site
Hello everyone, relisting as my last post did not comply with the forum rules. Hope this time I got it right.

==

I am contemplating to upgrade my tech (it works very well for me, but I want to go digital as I plan to add a few more bits) so I wonder if anyone is interested in the following

Raymarine C120 MFD Chartplotter with sun cover - £399 (never used outside of the boat; these are traded on eBay for £500+) ; http://raymarinec120.com/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2013/03/CSeriesBrochure.pdf
Navionics Map (UK+ IRELAND) - £ 76
Raymarine 18” RD12 Radome scanner - £250

I prefer you to come to inspect & to collect but can courier (buyer pays delivery charge) if needed.

Payment - Bank transfer only (no cash or PayPal)

Reluctant sale to partially offset my £2.5K+ upgrade, so please no offers; It has been sold as a kit and is in very good working order.

The boat is berthed in Fareham (WicorMarine Yacht Haven) so you are free to come to see everything before I pack it for you;

here are the pictures

IMG_8943.JPG
IMG_8944.JPG
IMG_8945.JPG

IMG_8947.JPG

cherod

Visit site
still available
Hi , ( sorry to seem so dim , ) , how old are the units , does it have built in gps , does the radar pick up rain , does the radome include the mounting bracket ( spar ? ) and all connecting and power cables and what is overall condition , i assume it is all in good working order ? , thank you , R

AlexKT7

Visit site
Hi , ( sorry to seem so dim , ) , how old are the units , does it have built in gps , does the radar pick up rain , does the radome include the mounting bracket ( spar ? ) and all connecting and power cables and what is overall condition , i assume it is all in good working order ? , thank you , R

Units are 10 years old ; good working condition; C120 uses an external GPS unit; radome does not include mounting bracket but will supply connecting and power cables. not sure about rain as I never used it for this purpose

cherod

Visit site
Units are 10 years old ; good working condition; C120 uses an external GPS unit; radome does not include mounting bracket but will supply connecting and power cables. not sure about rain as I never used it for this purpose
thanks , i am interested but will need to do a bit more research ,, ty

MapisM

Visit site
It's only the description that is wrong.
The link points to a C120W auction, though actually that is also VERY different from the "non-W" C120...

Anyway, AlexKT7, I sent you a (non-silly!) PM.

AlexKT7

Visit site
PaulRainbow & MapisM you are both correct. It was 'W' version but the owner added this detail AFTER I started to watch that listing. I should have double-checked the description before posting it here. I still think £399 for the very good condition C120 is a bargain. here is one on eBay Raymarine C120 Classic MFD Multi Function Display Chart Plotter Colour FREE P&P | eBay

I have packed everything and have it ready for the new owner. Also, will include gland.

Attachments

• c120-2.jpg
    c120-2.jpg
    636.3 KB · Views: 9
  • C120.jpg
    C120.jpg
    453.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9107.JPG
    IMG_9107.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9108.JPG
    IMG_9108.JPG