• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

• Boats 2020 and MDL Ocean Village Show cancelled at last minute

Last minute announcement as Southampton City Council pulls the plug on both shows on Thursday evening over increased Coronavirus numbers in UK

Read more...

Raymarine C120 MFD Chartplotter w/suncover + Navionics Map (UK+ IRL) + Raymarine 18” RD12 Radome scanner

AlexKT7

Hello everyone, relisting as my last post did not comply with the forum rules. Hope this time I got it right.

==

I am contemplating to upgrade my tech (it works very well for me, but I want to go digital as I plan to add a few more bits) so I wonder if anyone is interested in the following

Raymarine C120 MFD Chartplotter with sun cover - £399 (never used outside of the boat; these are traded on eBay for £500+) ; http://raymarinec120.com/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2013/03/CSeriesBrochure.pdf
Navionics Map (UK+ IRELAND) - £ 76
Raymarine 18” RD12 Radome scanner - £250

I prefer you to come to inspect & to collect but can courier (buyer pays delivery charge) if needed.

Payment - Bank transfer only (no cash or PayPal)

Reluctant sale to partially offset my £2.5K+ upgrade, so please no offers; It has been sold as a kit and is in very good working order.

The boat is berthed in Fareham (WicorMarine Yacht Haven) so you are free to come to see everything before I pack it for you;

here are the pictures

IMG_8943.JPG
IMG_8944.JPG
IMG_8945.JPG

IMG_8947.JPG

ithet

I'm in process of doing very similar. But keeping the chart card - can use it get the new (sd) card at the 'upgrade' price.

cherod

still available
Hi , ( sorry to seem so dim , ) , how old are the units , does it have built in gps , does the radar pick up rain , does the radome include the mounting bracket ( spar ? ) and all connecting and power cables and what is overall condition , i assume it is all in good working order ? , thank you , R

AlexKT7

Hi , ( sorry to seem so dim , ) , how old are the units , does it have built in gps , does the radar pick up rain , does the radome include the mounting bracket ( spar ? ) and all connecting and power cables and what is overall condition , i assume it is all in good working order ? , thank you , R
Units are 10 years old ; good working condition; C120 uses an external GPS unit; radome does not include mounting bracket but will supply connecting and power cables. not sure about rain as I never used it for this purpose

cherod

Units are 10 years old ; good working condition; C120 uses an external GPS unit; radome does not include mounting bracket but will supply connecting and power cables. not sure about rain as I never used it for this purpose
thanks , i am interested but will need to do a bit more research ,, ty

AlexKT7

please no silly PM offers; this is neither car boot sale nor eBay re-sell opportunity

MapisM

It's only the description that is wrong.
The link points to a C120W auction, though actually that is also VERY different from the "non-W" C120...

Anyway, AlexKT7, I sent you a (non-silly!) PM.

AlexKT7

PaulRainbow & MapisM you are both correct. It was 'W' version but the owner added this detail AFTER I started to watch that listing. I should have double-checked the description before posting it here. I still think £399 for the very good condition C120 is a bargain. here is one on eBay Raymarine C120 Classic MFD Multi Function Display Chart Plotter Colour FREE P&P | eBay

I have packed everything and have it ready for the new owner. Also, will include gland.

Attachments