Proposed redevelopment of the terrace area...

LeytonC

Visit site
So now we have this huge 'Terraces' forum which now seems to be like a ghost town - so what are we going to do with it? should it be torn down and removed /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif or should it be redeveloped in to an inner-forum oasis, ala mobo chat /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lobby the forum admin now!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
I think it should be turned in to a robo, ditch crawler and jetski forum. Somewhere the mis maligned of the boating world can get together, and gently reach out to the mainstream boaters who currently despise them

LeytonC

Visit site
but that would mean we would need some sort of security guard on here 24hr a day to stop riots!! the noise would be heard over our engines on mobo chat, so i dont think so.

Maybe we could change it to the generic sport forum - where all sport can be talked about

MapisM

Visit site
hmm... dunno, really.
There are 35 forums running, and we should find a reason to keep this alive?
Overall, quantity and quality of the posts went through the typical inverse relationship path lately, hence I'd rather suggest to cut the list.
One Lounge (or however called) forum is more than enough for sports, pubs, blackberries, ships, books, fouled anything, crews, and any other amenities people can think of.
All imho, as always.

savageseadog

Visit site
Call it the gallery and it would do for the (Open) Golf.

Could golf be the least appropriate on board sport?

LeytonC

Visit site
Well i think somthing needs to done - there is all this open space being wasted!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LeytonC

Visit site
not sure about that - portishead is on hold for development at the moment, cos they cannot sell the stuff they have allready built....

Lets hope the fly posters dont move in to here... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
billposters.jpg

bbg

Visit site
Convert the pitch for rugby and cricket, and insist those sports come to play in here.

LeytonC

Visit site
billposters2.jpg

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LeytonC

Visit site
oooo, tony, its a Soltron taste sensation - you know when you've been soltron'd
(NB not to be taken internally)