Project OBD!!!!!!! ( Norman 32 refurb )

waynes world

Visit site
Hi all, well its been a crazy year as we all know. nd as things go up for me they comeback down with a thud. Not delve to do deep into it all the NB i sold and also the Norman 32. Reason health is not good, arms are in a bad way. so i have cut back on my new Boat Works Services business, well i say new, i have been building it up over a few years. I decided to sell up all my boats and get a motorhome and a small fun boat to tow. So gi got a Loftus Bennet 19.

Well as i have such a good mate and i refused to look at boats as i am a a magpie to to them. i said i am no longer to look at them ti him, but a week later he sent me a link to a type of boat i have liked for a long time.

SSSsssoooooo what you think happend

I am off to check it over this week while working away as its near buy where i am. I think i have already decided to have it. deposit given etc. I will be neededing help to do this one though and one or two folk have offered to help me. i mite not like that in a way but its time to give in ti some reality checks.

So this is anew venture for me towards canal boats so this will be more interesting to be at sea. RYA courses etc etc

so hope to see you all about still.

Captain Faffer :)

Bouba

Visit site
Hi all, well its been a crazy year as we all know. nd as things go up for me they comeback down with a thud. Not delve to do deep into it all the NB i sold and also the Norman 32. Reason health is not good, arms are in a bad way. so i have cut back on my new Boat Works Services business, well i say new, i have been building it up over a few years. I decided to sell up all my boats and get a motorhome and a small fun boat to tow. So gi got a Loftus Bennet 19.

Well as i have such a good mate and i refused to look at boats as i am a a magpie to to them. i said i am no longer to look at them ti him, but a week later he sent me a link to a type of boat i have liked for a long time.

SSSsssoooooo what you think happend

I am off to check it over this week while working away as its near buy where i am. I think i have already decided to have it. deposit given etc. I will be neededing help to do this one though and one or two folk have offered to help me. i mite not like that in a way but its time to give in ti some reality checks.

So this is anew venture for me towards canal boats so this will be more interesting to be at sea. RYA courses etc etc

so hope to see you all about still.

Captain Faffer :)
I’m sorry to hear about your troubles, is there no cure? Glad you haven’t given up boating, why not get a boat that doesn’t need much work

waynes world

Visit site
I’m sorry to hear about your troubles, is there no cure? Glad you haven’t given up boating, why not get a boat that doesn’t need much work

thanks kida, and i think i have. either way as said, i think i will have it as they are getting rare now. you wana see it ?

vas

Visit site
is that as close as you can get to the definition of a nutter surely :p
hope arms mend and you get to enjoy building (or chopping) things again W. !

looking forward to a new thread!

cheers

V.

waynes world

Visit site
V i like ti think of it as more trying to keep my sanity ha ha, i do have some somewhere i think. Or did i loose that int back of the shed aswell lol.

I believe its is tendon damage, had a few tests an dhope to know this/next week.

Has twin AQ 130s and 270 VP drives, should be fun. Ill get a new thread going ;)

Fury.jpg

sogood

Visit site
Welcome back Wayne! Sorry to hear that your fitness levels aren't up to scratch. But glad to hear that you're staying busy, with more of a balance of restoration and insanity. There's nothing wrong with easing back and taking things a bit easier. Better to have one good boat than half a dozen "bad" ones! And take the help whenever it's available. Looking forward to seeing developments.