Prize List so far.

Alistairr

Visit site
Prize List so far.

<ul type="square">[*]RayMarine 101E hand held VHF. (Donated by forum member Son Vida)

[*]A Days Skippered Charter on a New Trader 575 (Donated by forum member Gludy)

[*]A 500ml Bottle of Soltron (Donated by Extar Soltron Supplies. )

[*]The choice of a RYA course, VHF, First Aid, Radar, Diesel Engine or Sea Survival. (Donated by Mendez Marine )

[*]A Tiller-Hand and a Salty John canvas bucket. (Donated by Salty John )

[*]2 copies of the SkyMap Pro astronomy PC program (Donated by ttp.co.uk )

[*]EchoPilot Bronze forward Looking Sonar (Donated by forum member BrendanS)

[*]'Sea Lite' radio controlled Sail boat. (Donated by forum member phanakapan)

[*]Hand held GPS, and a day's charter on their new 45 demo yacht(TBC when boat arrives in UK) (Donated by UK distributors for Absolute Yachts)

[*]1 day Luxury Flybridge Motor Cruiser Charter in the Solent Date TBC (Donated by Java Charter. )

[*]Powerboat level 2 course (Donated by Griffin Marine Services. )

[*]A trip on Coney Island for two people to see dolphins off Pen-y-Chain then Pwllheli, Abersoch and St Tudwals islands. (Donated by Forum Member Dave_Snelson)

[*]QuicKutter outboard rope cutter suitable for Suzuki-Johnson 4 stroke range 70-140hp. (Donated by h4 Marine. )

[*]A photograph of your boat, printed onto canvas 420 x 594 and box mount, it will have the texture of an oil painting. (Donated by forum member ETAP_Owner)

[*]A Weekends Skippered Charter for up too 4 people on the Clyde, incl: onboard accommodation. (Donated by Second Wind Sailing. )

[*]A days RYA Powerboat instruction either Theory or practical on own boat, or school boat. Offer is restricted to Solent area. (Donated by Forum Member Powerskipper)
[/list]

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
Alistair

In your absence at LIBS I went pestering /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

And I got a promise from our nice friends at Sealine they will contribute.
I should be able to collect it from a dealer on Sunday after the East Mids meet at Southwell. Dont know what it is yet but will let you know as soon as I do.

Doug

Alistairr

Visit site
Addition Prizes.

<ul type="square">
[*]Pair of 7x50 rubber coated sailing Binoculars, complete with strap and protective pouch. (Donated By Yachting Universe )

[*]A Musto Jacket (size to suit winner) (Donated by Burton Waters Marina )
[/list]

More prizes have been promised, but i will confirm them as soon as possible.

Please keep the donations coming, we should be able to start selling tickets later this month.

Many thanks

Alistair.

G

Re: Addition Prizes.

I think we might wait a little longer, MBM and MBY (at the very least) are running news stories in the next issue, so anyone who isn't familiar with the forums (or the site) will see the raffle appeal in print. Should we wait until the next issues are on sale and then start selling tickets?

-Keith

Sixpence

Visit site

definately agree with kieth, let the non pooter types have a chance , I've only recently manged to get BB and spend more time on here , would have hated to miss out

Alistairr

Visit site

As well as speaking too Rob(MB&Y) and Stewart(MBM), i've also emailed Stefan Hughes(Classic Boat), Joanne Cackett(Yachting World), Dick Durham(Yachting Monthly) and Alison Panes(PBO).

Am still waiting on a decision from them, as to wether they will print anything in their news section.
Keith any chance of a word with the powers that be??

Cheers

Alistair.

Alistairr

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
I think we might wait a little longer, MBM and MBY (at the very least) are running news stories in the next issue, so anyone who isn't familiar with the forums (or the site) will see the raffle appeal in print. Should we wait until the next issues are on sale and then start selling tickets?
-Keith

[/ QUOTE ]

That might be a good idea, but i hope this will run for a few months, before we make the draw. I was thinking about some sort of meeting to make the draw, like a Mercury meet or something!

Do you think if we hold back a bit longer some Marine companies might see it in print and wish to donate a prize?

Did you have any luck with arm twisting at LIBS? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks again for all your help,

Regards

Alistair.

G

Yes, I've briefed the ad sales guys (they cover just about everyone at the show) and I'll speak to all the journo's you've mentioned in your other post and make it clear that they could be making a career decision if they fail to (at least) try and get the request into the news pages.

-Keith

Alistairr

Visit site

Update on Prize List
<ul type="square">

[*]RayMarine 101E hand held VHF. (Donated by forum member Son Vida)

[*]A Days Skippered Charter on a New Trader 575 (Donated by forum member Gludy)

[*]A 500ml Bottle of Soltron (Donated by Extar Soltron Supplies . )

[*]The choice of a RYA course, VHF, First Aid, Radar, Diesel Engine or Sea Survival. (Donated by Mendez Marine )

[*]A Tiller-Hand and a Salty John canvas bucket. (Donated by Salty John )

[*]2 copies of the SkyMap Pro astronomy PC program (Donated by ttp.co.uk )

[*]EchoPilot Bronze forward Looking Sonar (Donated by forum member BrendanS)

[*]'Sea Lite' radio controlled Sail boat. (Donated by forum member phanakapan)

[*]Hand held GPS, and a day's charter on their new 45 demo yacht(TBC when boat arrives in UK) (Donated by UK distributors for Absolute Yachts)

[*]1 day Luxury Flybridge Motor Cruiser Charter in the Solent Date TBC (Donated by Java Charter . )

[*]Powerboat level 2 course (Donated by Griffin Marine Services . )

[*]A trip on Coney Island for two people to see dolphins off Pen-y-Chain then Pwllheli, Abersoch and St Tudwals islands. (Donated by Forum Member Dave_Snelson)

[*]QuicKutter outboard rope cutter suitable for Suzuki-Johnson 4 stroke range 70-140hp. ( h4 Marine . )

[*]A photograph of your boat, printed onto canvas 420 x 594 and box mount, it will have the texture of an oil painting. (Donated by forum member ETAP_Owner)

[*]A Weekends Skippered Charter for up too 4 people on the Clyde, incl: onboard accommodation. (Donated by Second Wind Sailing . )

[*]A days RYA Powerboat instruction either Theory or practical on own boat, or school boat. Offer is restricted to Solent area. (Donated by Forum Member Powerskipper)

[*]Pair of 7x50 rubber coated sailing Binoculars, complete with strap and protective pouch. (Donated By Yachting Universe )

[*]A Musto Jacket (size to suit winner) (Donated by Burton Waters Marina )

[*]2 Summer Jackets (Donated by Sealine Boats)

[*]Nasa Target Navtex unit ( Donated by Forum Member Deleted User)

[*]2 X 2.5 ltr of Marclear antifoul, Choice of Colour. Postage restricted to Mainland Uk, postage to Northern Scotland, Islands and Europe Extra. (Donated by Channel Marine )

[*]2 Icom Document Bags and 3 Icom Desktop clocks (Donated by Icom UK )

[*]2 X £50 worth of Marine Cleaning products (Donated by Clean and Shiny )

[*]A Sunseeker Jacket (Donated by Sunseeker )

[*]3 Musto Crew Caps (Donated by Musto )

[*]Icom M1-V Euro Handheld vhf Radio (Donated by an annonymous forum viewer)

[*]Raymarine 101E Handheld VHF (Donated by DDZ Marine and Raymarine )

[*]Cobra MR F55EU DSC Marine VHF (Donated by Prosser Marine )

[*]LED Anchor Light (Donated by Triton Marine )

[*]One Years Subscripton to MotorBoats Monthly (Donated by Simon Collis, Editor of MotorBoats Monthly )

[*]One Years Subscripton to MotorBoat & Yachting (Donated by Hugo Andreae Editor of Motor Boat & Yachting )

[*]Fairline Merchandise consisting of, 6 mugs, 4 Key Fobs and 3 Leather/suede Lambskin Wallets-retailing @ £61.10 each. (Donated by Peters plc. )

[*]Pair of Century Seapro 7x50 waterproof binocular with built-in compass, ranging graticle, back light, carry case, strap and guarantee. (Donated by Action Optics.co.uk )

[*]Race Against Time, Dame Ellen MacArthurs latest book, signed by Ellen herself, (Donated by Ellen MacArthur )

[*]A skippered weekend for 2 aboard 60' classic motor yacht, Maori (built 1928 on the Clyde) based Alicante. (Donated by Forum member citibhoy)

[*]A pair of lifejackets - manual with harness. Winner can choose red or blue. (Donated by Allgadgets.co.uk )

[*]A QuickSilver Baseball Cap. (Donated by Jimmy Green Marine )

[*]Dynamo Rechargable Flashlight with built in Micro Power Station. (Donated by Largs Chandlers, Largs Marina.)

[*]Kirsty Callum and I(alistairr) have donated a new Garmin GPS, A pair of PMR Radios, a 1Million Candle rechargeable Torch and a McMurdo Grab Bag.
[/list]