Premier Gosport

BabySharkDooDooDooDooDoo

Visit site
We like Haslar and G pontoon even has its own net so while we are lockdown our pontoon forum keeps us updadated plus supoort if needed has Been offered by liveabords. H pontoon has the bigger boys but we like G for the community spirit . It mignt be less motion down at C pontoon though if you are smaller. The trick is to select lower berth numbers. The thing they need to do is updates facilities to Lymington standards. The Haslar yacht club is also quite active if of interest .

During the dredging last year we were on I pontoon almost by the gangway next to the Phoenix Yacht Club boat - never again!

The only possible redeeming feature was that it was nearer the Chinese take away

Concerto

Visit site
Having stayed in both haslar and Premier I found both to be quite rolly!

On one occasion 2 boats w
Either side of a finger rolled and clashed rigging resulting in damage
A long time ago (about 30 years) I remember visiting what was Camper & Nicholson marina at Gosport, now Premier. We were berthed on the inside of the breakwater pontoon, roughly between the 3rd and 4th rows. I have never returned as there was a South East Force 9 overnight and virtually unprotected. The waves came over the breakwater and moved our 43 footer violently. I ended up worried about the loading on the mooring lines.so donned oil skins and boots over my pj's whilst the other 6 onboard watched. Being on the breakwater I had to keep an eye on the waves to ensure I did not get swept off my feet. Ended up trebling the lines. Several boats broke their lines that night and the night staff did their best to secure them to minimise damage. I know a SE wind is rare and gale force or more is extremely rare, but the marina was very exposed.