-= Please advise on new ship...

chrishscorp

Visit site
By upping the size from 50M to 80M you will find that you limit vastly the number of ports and harbours that you can visit, in many you will be asked to lay at anchor outside and have to come ashore by tender, so no one will actually see you disembarking from such a prestigous vessel which is part of the reason for having it.

Visit site
By upping the size from 50M to 80M you will find that you limit vastly the number of ports and harbours that you can visit, in many you will be asked to lay at anchor outside and have to come ashore by tender, so no one will actually see you disembarking from such a prestigous vessel which is part of the reason for having it.

Very valuable point. So I will have to anchor outside and come ashore by tender, which is cool too!

ashtead

Visit site
Rising Sun seems free of current restrictions if you fancy the Grenadines. Apparently the local plod haven’t yet reached him and put it in lock down per marine news.

shaunksb

Visit site
Have you thought about building a secure “safe room” onboard?

I don’t know exactly how many girlfriends you intend taking but I would have thought a 50m yacht would attract at least 20.

I also don’t know if you’ve had experience of a large group of women working together never mind being stuck together on a yacht but you will inevitably find,

1) All their periods will start to coincide.

2) Every fourth week will be the week from hell and just say the wrong thing once, I mean just once and the wrath of hell will come down on you like no man before.

You will need a seriously strong door to hide behind...

Visit site
Have you thought about building a secure “safe room” onboard?

I don’t know exactly how many girlfriends you intend taking but I would have thought a 50m yacht would attract at least 20.

I also don’t know if you’ve had experience of a large group of women working together never mind being stuck together on a yacht but you will inevitably find,

1) All their periods will start to coincide.

2) Every fourth week will be the week from hell and just say the wrong thing once, I mean just once and the wrath of hell will come down on you like no man before.

You will need a seriously strong door to hide behind...

YOu think women can be so touchy? Nothing I cant handle, plus I am the captain! They have to obey me!