-= Please advise on new ship...

Airscrew

Visit site
Perhaps understandably, people here are not taking you seriously.
And anyway, its extremey unlikely that anyone here can offer any real advice.

This yacht is likely to cost 25m plus.
If you are a billionaire, UK, Russian or otherwise, you should go straight to the likes of yacht design hoses like Humpreys in the UK or Fraser Yachts.

DownWest

Visit site

This yacht is likely to cost 25m plus.
If you are a billionaire, UK, Russian or otherwise, you should go straight to the likes of yacht design hoses like Humpreys in the UK or Fraser Yachts.
I think everbody here understands what the OP is, just I am surprised how many posts this thread has run too. OOPS, added another one!

Edit: Just looked at a few pages back and clearly people are enjoying themselves at the expense of the OP, who must be used to people winding him up, but carries on regardless. Bit sad for him..He should find a nice dinghy and actually try some sailing. He might even enjoy it.....not unknown for females to enjoy it..So..

Last edited:
Visit site

As this is a boat forums and people talk a lot of boats I though there would be some sailors who know a lot and could guide me to building an amazing world cruiser.

Bajansailor

Visit site
As this is a boat forums and people talk a lot of boats I though there would be some sailors who know a lot and could guide me to building an amazing world cruiser.
Just go and talk to the nice people at Oyster Marine and they might happily build the photoshopped version you have created of their Oyster 1225.
Or talk you out of it (hopefully) - as their version will be much better.
Oyster 1225 120 Foot Sailing Yacht | Sailing Superyacht | Oyster Yachts