-= Please advise on new ship...

Visit site
I have updated the design and opted for use of xbow as this bow is better than conventional according to research. Special thanks for encouraging to improve my ship.

4 - xbow.jpg

Malabarista

Visit site
Shurely this will add to the keel twist whilst circumnavigating the UK? Could also be used as a RORO ferry when you need the Bentley onboard

vas

Visit site
I have updated the design and opted for use of xbow as this bow is better than conventional according to research. Special thanks for encouraging to improve my ship.
use the Clone Stamp Tool (or simply hit S in pshop and things will improve A L O T!)
IMHO, thing still looks hideous.

V.

jonnyfartpants

Visit site
This guy is a little worrying TBH. From another forum:oops:

"Hi,

though of as a second carry a 44 Smith with hallow point. My first EDC gun is 45 H&K with supersonic. But just in case the 45 was ineffective the 44 steps in.

Please advice if that is ok.

ta blesses

Arek"

Malabarista

Visit site
Right now we are talking. Any matelots out there ‘advise’ armament for this super yacht. Whole new life to the thread ?

chrishscorp

Visit site
This guy is a little worrying TBH. From another forum:oops:

"Hi,

though of as a second carry a 44 Smith with hallow point. My first EDC gun is 45 H&K with supersonic. But just in case the 45 was ineffective the 44 steps in.

Please advice if that is ok.

ta blesses

Arek"
Right now we are talking. Any matelots out there ‘advise’ armament for this super yacht. Whole new life to the thread ?

Hand guns useless, couple of AR15s with a decent scope fitted.
What you need is a ships dog a cute one, the ladies love a cute dog, but train him to be a guard dog like ours, and he loves sailing, first season last year.

Attachments

• IMG_1752.JPG
    IMG_1752.JPG
    795 KB · Views: 15

Fr J Hackett

Visit site
I'm surprised that the seemingly large and vociferous panel of experts on this forum haven't suggested that this vessel should have been based on an 'Anderson 22' (whatever that is) ?

Oh I am sure that it has been mentioned, no one contemplating a new build would surely not ignoramus's the legendary speed, values and seakeeping qualities of such a fine and renown vessel

andyp

Visit site

View attachment 85467
You will need a way to stop the boom lifting if the vang fails.
This picture shows a temporary solution which would only need 5 of your girlfriends. You can see there is still room for a sixth girlfriend on deck.
D23A4948-DA7E-47A8-A7F4-6254EF232854.jpeg
In fact, why don’t you just spend time on Monster_Rib which seems to cater for both of your interests...

shaunksb

Visit site

View attachment 85467

I‘m not sure blue is right for the hull colour.

Have you thought of something more contemporary?

A pale grey would look good and be faster through the water.