Plastic classics?

DownWest

Visit site
You could take out the forward heads and get another 3 berths in the bow area to bring the number of berths to 11.
Anyway, I am passing the boat on to the next owner via an auction. So some one is likely to end up with a super bargain.

The costs to build some thing similar today would be absolutely stratospheric.
Sorry to hear that,
Thought that the fire at Covey Island Boatworks was the cause of them cutting down on further production?
Friends in Canada used to do some bits of nice 'furniture' for CIB.
Stunning boat, but not plastic!

westernman

www.devalk.nl
Since WM's boat has been on the market for such a long time, might it be a victim of the problem you mentioned elswhere. As in not big enough as a rich plaything, but a bit big for most others?
May be.
What many people don't realize is that it can be easily handled in all conditions comfortably by two people.
I have even single handed it from time to time.
And the only thing which is tiring is hoisting the main - but you can cheat and with a clip on pulley you can all it up using the electric anchor winch.

Kukri

East coast UK. Mostly. Sometimes the Philippines
Visit site
May be.
What many people don't realize is that it can be easily handled in all conditions comfortably by two people.
I have even single handed it from time to time.
And the only thing which is tiring is hoisting the main - but you can cheat and with a clip on pulley you can all it up using the electric anchor winch.

To quote Barack Obama in a very different context, “That was the whole point” of the Bristol pilot skiffs’ rig.

michael_w

Visit site
May I suggest the American equivalent of the Contessa 32. The Hinckley Bermuda 40
hinckley-bermuda-40-mkiii.jpg

Just like her European cousin, not much room inside, not much speed and ruinously expensive!