Passage plans

Sailfree

Visit site
Note my post under discount berthing.

Let St Vaast know in advance, list the boats going, arrange one person to collect all the fees and 50% discount could be yours.

Sans Bateau

Visit site
OK, I'll volunteer. I will have a French speaker on board to organise this. Would all those who are going to St Vaast please let me know and I will contact them and advise them. I need to know by tomorrow evening at the latest, we sail early Thursday morning.

I will be able to pick up emails on Thursday night or Friday sent to my personal email address that will be distributed by Sailfree, but I doubt I will be able to log onto the forum.

Sailfree

Visit site
OK, I'll volunteer. I will have a French speaker on board to organise this. Would all those who are going to St Vaast please let me know and I will contact them and advise them. I need to know by tomorrow evening at the latest, we sail early Thursday morning.

I will be able to pick up emails on Thursday night or Friday sent to my personal email address that will be distributed by Sailfree, but I doubt I will be able to log onto the forum.

I have sent galadriel (to the e mail address you requested) Tuesday version of spreadsheet with best info I have been given regarding destinations etc.

I will be updating it if I get further info as there are some boats still to respond.

I will be sending out todays spreadsheet tonight to everyone else - if you dont get it then I have not got your correct e mail address. If you want to update any info let me know.

Please note I only send your names and boat details to Marina. If you want them to know you need a 100' long berth I need to add that to the list. If you want to claim your 40' yacht is only 15' I need to put that on the list as well!!

Last edited:

Martin_J

Visit site
Galadriel..

We are planning on leaving Southsea early morning. I will email you on Friday as we approach with a better ETA for St Vaast. Perhaps you can then let us know your whereabouts and if there are free berths nearby... Chat then... Martin.