Pandora Mainsail (and Genoa)

iwanarfon

Visit site
Anyone with a Pandora mainsail for sale? Prefer Mk1 sail, does not have to be perfect but usable at least and without staining.

If not out there, what size sail should I be asking for.

Also, anyone know which other marques would also fit. Ta

john_morris_uk

yachtserendipity.wordpress.com
Anyone with a Pandora mainsail for sale? Prefer Mk1 sail, does not have to be perfect but usable at least and without staining.

If not out there, what size sail should I be asking for.

Also, anyone know which other marques would also fit. Ta
If you’re not in any rush we MIGHT have a Pandora 700 main and Genoa going in a few months time. What else fits will be determined by you measuring luff and foot lengths. Just get a tape and measure, but remember that the head of the sail doesn’t go bang up against the sheave at the masthead! The class association might have some idea as they’re still raced by a small group of owners.

iwanarfon

Visit site
If you’re not in any rush we MIGHT have a Pandora 700 main and Genoa going in a few months time. What else fits will be determined by you measuring luff and foot lengths. Just get a tape and measure, but remember that the head of the sail doesn’t go bang up against the sheave at the masthead! The class association might have some idea as they’re still raced by a small group of owners.

Yes, I would be interested and no, there is certainly no hurry. I just thought it would be best if I have a spare main on the boat, as the one I have is not in brilliant condition. It's just for a bit of peace of mind really. Although being bilge keeled and not racing around too much, I do go out in quite 'brisk' winds now and again

I have measured my sail, but I'm not sure if it was original; it may well be a sail from a 700 or international, which I know are slightly smaller in size (given in sq feet on the association website). There seems to be room at the back of the boom and for the boom to come down a fair bit.

Have asked the association a couple of times via e-mail ..... no answer.

My Genoa is ok but would buy a spare if it was at the right price. What would be best an e-mail or contact phone no.