Orwell - X-Mas time

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
[ QUOTE ]
the Good Ship " Jolie Brise" will also be in attendance ( if asked that is /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing beats winter sailing - does it?

Suggest you also prepare a list - in case they figure you to be the "soft touch"/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Mel thinks hes going to Oostende again /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What does he mean - "again" /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
A word of advice - put on as many layers of clothing as you can get away with.

Sailing was good last WE, but COLD.

N°1 Child discovered that you can make movies with our digital camera - who knew? Not me - the manual's for whimps.

Anyway, here's her directing debut.

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
ere

Wots that stick poking out the middle of your boat with a hanky attached to it for /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thats looks very cold and the forecast doesnt look like this cold spell will go away very quickly /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

have been looking out my old fishing thermals so hope i shall be warm as toast /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
I have to admit that I was tempted to ask if anyone had room for a little me so I could get out again , it wasn't overly warm at the helm of Jims boat but that film looks like it was BLOODY FREEZING , so maybe I'll wait for some warmer weather before I'll beg a few more hours off some kind person . Enjoy the trip all of you though

Sixpence

Visit site
Only one or two /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif funnily enough , most of them seem to prefer to use hankie power /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

sailorman

Visit site
the good ship J.B will be on
1/ light lunch--Cold Turkey sandwiches with stuffing & mums chutney
2/ followed by Rugger Pie & all the "Trimmings"
3/ followed by Treacle sponge & custard
4/ Coffee ( Fresh as always ) & Liquiers

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
a relative feast to be had /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

this sailing lark dont look too bad /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am co-ordinating with MC .

Looking forward to it too /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

and the long range looks like i shant need to many brussel sprouts to propel us /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Doug

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Following your PM Mrs G advised me that we still have some sheperd pies in the freezer. Would be ideal - I think I can manage to heat those without too much damage.

Sixpence

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Full Circle Equipment List for awaydays.
Rum.
Mulled Wine.
Xmas Pud.
Custard.

[/ QUOTE ]

with all that plus the usual equipment on board , I'm sure you will all have an excellent time Jim

Best wishes to all , and enjoy the trip
Cheers
Dave

FullCircle

Visit site
Ahh, thats the point Dave, its an AWAYDAY on Guapa. Vitals and Rations are not on FC as the rats might have a nice time on em while its on chocks.
My other erstwhile trusties are filling in the gastronomic gaps to ensure I dont waste away on passage.

Sixpence

Visit site
As I am now fully aware after get together with Neil hic , hope you all enjoy the trip but I'm going to chicken out of this one for the sake of , well , erm , someones working and I can take time off when I like , but somehow I think it's safer not too hehe , merry christmas all and looking forward to meeting again

Other threads that may be of interest