Orwell - X-Mas time

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Anyone afloat in the Orwell area X-Mas - New Year period?

Good ship Guapa will be out and about - hiding from relatives.
Plenty of stuff on board to keep the cold out - thank you General Stores /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Always welcome.

spottydog

www.Eastern-Telephones.co.uk
Yes, plans for a Boxing day sail from Orwell Y.C. If it's as quiet as last Sunday on the river we should easily spot each other!!

ps Trapper 500 Alice - my boat ashore for vast amounts of money to be spent on her over winter.

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Itinerary as follows:

22-24 Dec: 3-day family cruise
25 Dec: X-Mas @ home - Mrs Guapa, kids & me - though there are as yet unsubstantiated rumours that N°1 child has invited "the boyfriend"
26 Dec - 07 Jan: Mrs Guapa's working (what a woman!) local day sails or the odd overnighter - as the mood takes us.

So - quite flexible - let me know what works for you.
Boatless one more than welcome too. Might even convince him to add Kalik to his list of "possibles".

That reminds me, I've been wondering: Is there such a thing as a yottie version of "The Big Issue"?

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
might a Mobo who currently has no crew and therefore cannot go very far be included in seeing how things are done on the "other side" /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

well thats my excuse /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

oh alright i cant afford the red stuff /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

BTW I DID see the post on Skuttlebut about towing me over to Ostend /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
which i should graciously accept /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Doug

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
The more the merrier, I suppose - get your ducks in a row with Full Circle & the boatless one (gloat, gloat) and let me know when you could make it.

PS: had a look at the picture of your boat - did you know you have no mast? Surely that must make sailing jolly hard? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
No, my good friend, this is the Thursday after Christmas. I am still at the coal face until Friday, and wont be home again before then!

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
its a date

Oh what I have done....going over to the other side /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I am sure i shall be well looked after /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Doug

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
If you mean Thu 28 DEC you're on.

I will compile a list of jobs that need doing, so the 3 of you can "work your passage" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

sailorman

Visit site
the Good Ship " Jolie Brise" will also be in attendance ( if asked that is /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)
Mel thinks hes going to Oostende again /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Other threads that may be of interest