On the Crouch tomorrow.

moondancer

www.wisereach.co.uk
Weather permitting we will be having our second sail on 'Robyn of Rochford' tomorrow morning from Burnham - just up and down the river down to the Roach and back up to Bridgemarsh. Actually it will be the first sail where we have brought along the mainsail for the boat (doh!). If there are any forumites around give us a wave! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
Well I think the weather permitted. How did you get on Brain? Didnt peek over the wall, I was buried in the arse of the ship.

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
And a lovely arse it is too, dear.

If the Crouch was anything like the Orwell today, it must have been "breezy".
Had to put a reef in /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

PS: Oh, look! I hit 2.5K

moondancer

www.wisereach.co.uk
It was a bit breezy - didn't reef as we wanted to understand how the boat handled under mainsail only. Going up river we only saw 1 other boat out, a nice blue Sadler 25.

Luckily no-one saw us run aground briefly at the entrance to Burnham Yacht Harbour!

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Usual daysail: SYH - Landguard - Medusa - Landguard - up the Orwell to the bridge - SYH.
Didn't fancy short tacking against the tide, so took the washing down off Woolverstone and tootled home.

One of our better days.