oi - calling inshore boaty types - this means you!

tcm

Visit site
i note studgies packing his bags!

But this is not that kind of trip. We don't set off and "deal with it" like in the solent - cos it's Biscay innit! So we are looking for a forecast BEFORE bombing down and ending up in tears in cherbourg or poole. Kindly slave away at the web forecasts to see wot it'll be like day 2 in biscay if we set off day 1 to Brest. We need a string of 3-4 nice days to reach Gib. It's nice if there's east rather than west, for a start.

NB: Only ONE "breast"/Brest joke is permitted per crewmember.

studgies

www.marvinmarine.co.uk
I have to pack! You mean I will not be back in time for tea??

I shall save my 1 breast joke for later and make it count! I was looking at the web forecasts at work today (lunch break!!!) but none of them seemed to agree with each other so will look again tommorrow. If they say thw wrong thing I will hack em and change them, that will work won't it??

tcm

Visit site
harbour charts

um, yep, if you like. But not utterly needed as i have burned loads of cash on pilot books etc.

One thing none of the blimmin guides give is - "is this port rubbish, really, if you want 4 tons of fuel" cos la coruna the fule i found was at a tidal dock and a bit squeezy tight. But, they did have fuel and i did get in and out, just.