New shortcut for non-tidal river conditions

Rascal Joe

www.jeffmaynard.com
I have previously created a number of shortcuts (one for each stretch of the non-tidal Thames) plus one which asks for the stretch of interest; each shortcut will display the current conditions in text form (if the shortcut is tapped to activate) or the conditions will be spoken (if using Hey Siri to activate).
If you wanted to see the current conditions for the entire non-tidal river you needed to open the River Thames Guide app and navigate to the relevant section (using the EA site is not very boater friendly as it displays the conditions in order of date updated).
I have now harnessed the engine used to provide the complete river view in the app to be just a single tap (or Hey Siri) away.
The complete set of shortcuts (including this new one) can be viewed here (to download one or more shortcuts you need to open this link on an iPhone, iPad or iPod)
The shots below show the result on an iPhone and an iPad:

iphone.jpgipad.jpg

AuntyRinum

Visit site
Does this mean that I can get from Windsor to Oxford more quickly by taking one of your shortcuts? Please let me know before I download the app.