New boat!

Ian h

Visit site
great looking boat, definitely wind in the hair boating. bet its not long before you just have to try WOT and smile from ear to ear,
Is it 1 tank or 2 ? either way just put the fuel nozzle in and fill it up . Lifes too short to worry about fuel bills

Mr Googler

Visit site
great looking boat, definitely wind in the hair boating. bet its not long before you just have to try WOT and smile from ear to ear,
Is it 1 tank or 2 ? either way just put the fuel nozzle in and fill it up . Lifes too short to worry about fuel bills

3 tanks...port, starboard, reserve......1100 litres total.

flying fuel tank really ?

Mr Googler

Visit site
Eventful day. Lifted off trailer by crane into water....the trailer was then to be towed empty to the top of the marina. The chap reckons it wouldn’t get in the entrance so said he’d have to crane it in the boat park (it is tight entrance)

stuff that.....reversed it in no sweat.....well lots of sweat but not as much as when it was in the crane! ??

General run through. Quite a lot works. Toilet is freshwater vacuflush to holding tank...very swish

half the buttons are seized so getting new illuminated ones. Anyone got a label maker that goes that small? (see switch panel pic below) I might cover that panel....don’t like turned and corroded aluminium look ?

starboard K plane not working up or down (yet to check inline fuse)

fuel on smart gauges says very low fuel....might be true but it’s a bit confusing as there’s a port/starboard fuel 1 saying low fuel...then a port and starboard fuel 2 saying 62 litres half full. That might be the reserve but I’ve got to figure out how it’s set up. 3 tanks in total 1100 litres ??? Could just be empty but I doubt it as the boat weighed 5.75 ton on the crane. Dry weight is 3.1 ton plus 600 kg in engines....call it 4 ton. 100kg of fresh water onboard at the time so I hope the rest is fuel!?

might have to take the senders out and dip to be dead sure.

pulling it out of the water tomorrow singlehanded....wish me luck!D35D546A-2E4C-439E-A3DB-D6CABF66A549.jpeg832C6332-7E3F-4A84-8E75-46837558FD96.jpegEA9EC3CB-049A-41EA-9E99-040E0E415CB4.jpegE7B7A677-6659-4FAA-BC92-3A82DC557E5E.jpeg

Last edited:

BruceK

Visit site
Well 100 kilo of it might be maccies in the bilge. Whose to say. Do a reach out to @MapisM regarding K-planes.
Blame Kwackers for all the faults, I said I should sea trial it and not that pirate who took a second back hander at your expense :p :p

vas

Visit site
the missing weight I bet is sh1t in the black tank :p
I've never seen a boat with one loo and 3 macerator pumps :rolleyes: and 4 things for the baitwell, I hope you convert it to a second fridge, there must be one somewhere, no?
these toggle buttons are generally good quality, maybe a bit of wd40 would be enough to liven them up.
yes redo the panel for sure.

er, someone nicked the anchor! is that Kawasaki then Bruce?

vas

Visit site
ah, you are going to remodel the dash aren't you? change the wheel angle if so, I mean who thought of a truck arrangement there?

BruceK

Visit site
I've never seen a boat with one loo and 3 macerator pumps :rolleyes: and 4 things for the baitwell, I hope you convert it to a second fridge, there must be one somewhere, no?
these toggle buttons are generally good quality, maybe a bit of wd40 would be enough to liven them up.

Well it wasnt me :eek:

Mr Googler

Visit site
ah, you are going to remodel the dash aren't you? change the wheel angle if so, I mean who thought of a truck arrangement there?

It’s surprisingly good at that angle!

no idea why ???

completely changing the dash....but you can’t see that in the pictures coz it’s hidden ?

Mr Googler

Visit site

I broke 1 already and lights don’t work so no idea if on or off!

Mr Googler

Visit site
Well.....that’s 5 years off my life!

Went on the trailer smooth as silk. The ramp has a curve and a peak so I knew we would end up on one axle.

car pulled her up no issue and as we got to the tricky bit....an Almighty bang! I kid you not....I thought the whole lot was off down the slip. Bloody winch strap snapped. Looked iffy but never thought to check it yesterday. Boat has moved back about 5 inches but I can live with that.

what amazed me was that I stopped at the worst possible point with the most stresses on everything but all was fine. That is a strong trailer. She’s ashore safe and sound....now the work begins! I need a lie downF7E86975-A834-4479-A15C-413812B722F1.jpeg397DFBC6-47E9-499E-A785-D24E5461712B.jpeg1E37AD18-3419-4727-8E5D-0EBA8B01871B.jpeg8368A535-934D-4376-B23E-D9C6DB67F147.jpegA402A417-E32A-4BF7-BEBE-DC16BCCAC632.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: MrB