New Aquaholic Video.......Sunseeker Martinique 36

Mr Googler

Visit site
some cracking idea there....especially the inside.

I did up a 38 which is essentially the same boat with integral bathing platform. I defo would have nicked a few ideas. Those flush mounted led strips are brilliant.

not sure about wrapping top sides though.....don’t quite catch the light right.

Durley245

Visit site
A fantastic boat, with some neat touches, sadly ruined by wrapping,
interior and exterior colour choice , and all analogue guages gone. Should of gone back to original factory sunseeker spec, like you would a classic car.

Greg2

Visit site
What a great job!
I think that the grey looks great but I do wonder how it will look in years to come. A big job to re-wrap it!

Last edited:

Durley245

Visit site
The only good thing with this project, is he retained the original volvo penta engines in it. Well done that man. There is another Sunseeker 34 being restored on Nick Burnham channel another one being ruined from the original great boat it is.

Bouba

Visit site
I disagree with the criticism of the wrap. If she were white it would look like what she is, an elderly, but perfectly preserved boat. And would look out of place next to some of the exotic and larger boats next to her. As it is she stands out and looks like a modern design rather than a classic

Durley245

Visit site
The white looks nice, but not the grey. Next to my boatyard, Sunseeker sales had a Sunseeker 77, or around that size anyway, fully wrapped in the same colour , as they taken weeks peeling it all off back to original Gelcoat as the current owners was having problems with it. Its like all these wrapped cars in a matt finish. Looks awful.

Bouba

Visit site
The best wrap I ever saw was a demonstration at the Paris boat show where a twenty foot sports boat was wrapped in a few minutes. But not above the waterline, it was used as anti fouling

Durley245

Visit site
Its not the colour of the hull that's the problem, its the wrap. A spray gel would of been much better, but costly to do particularly in that colour.