Nearly there

cynthia

Visit site
Things don't half move quick. House put up for sale Sat. sold Sunday. Everything slotting in nicely. (Mind you it could still go pear shaped.)

Why oh, why did I agree to return to work after the Biscay crossing (June) and tell 'em I'd stay until mid July?

It's getting exciting. To those who think this exercise may be boring - great, obviously you get a lot of satisfaction from work, but I'm more than a little frazzled around the edges and several months in the Med. each year will give me a much more interesting and varied life than the current daily grind!

G

Lucky you Cynthia. We are still in the process of getting house ready to let and we seem to take one step forward and two back. However the large furniture went into store today and most of the rest goes next Saturday. We started off with a bed and ironing board and it looks like that's what we will end up with. We have hardly set foot in the boat since November, but in the next three weeks we should be living aboard and I CAN'T WAIT. We are coming over to UK in beginning of May for a couple of weeks and then it is back here to finish any work on boat and leave when all finished (or most finished, as we'd probably never leave if we waited to all to be finished). Keep all of us posted.