Nayland marina

CAPTAIN FANTASTIC

Visit site
You will find that it does NOT comply with government strict guidelines ensuring that we don't spread it around; essential travelling only....unless the boat is moored at the bottom of the garden !!!.

Praxinoscope

Visit site
I think the OP title is probably correct 'Nay Land' in other words 'no landing' . Correct spelling Neyland.
Lovely little marina at Neyland, a town that it is reputed wouldn't exist if were not for I.K. Brunel., but surely no-one should even be considering visiting any marina at the moment?

Kawasaki

Visit site
I think the OP title is probably correct 'Nay Land' in other words 'no landing' . Correct spelling Neyland.
Lovely little marina at Neyland, a town that it is reputed wouldn't exist if were not for I.K. Brunel., but surely no-one should even be considering visiting any marina at the moment?
Correct
Plus a nice way to 'correct' the spelling Praxinoscope
Interesting imput too ref Mr Brunel, thanks

Praxinoscope

Visit site
The town itself claims it is there because of Brunel , there is a statue to him as you go towards the marina, which was stolen a couple of years ago and has recently been replaced.whilst Milford Haven owes it's development from fishing village to town to the Nantucket Whalers that moved there, the town is roughly built on the American grid format and if you look for it you will find a Starbuck Road.

Last edited: